Darth_Sapiens

G0-T0 Overhaul

Any news on the mod?

right-now nothing really new, deadman is currently tweaking/rigging the model for me, once he is done though i dont know how long it will take me on my end, im just guessing but there might be a release some time at the end of the month or september.

lol i got real things to work on too XD

:Juggle:

It's alive! ALIVE!!!

YAY now ill work on my part, any one up for beta testing pm me

@deadman: wowowowow thanks soo much :)

That is so cool. The cape looks a little MS-Paint to me, but that is my only complaint.

That is the most intimidating combat droid I have ever seen. Name your price - a Mandalorian war party flanked by those would make anyone die of shock and fear before we even arrive. Don't worry about arming it, I'll take care of that.

That is so cool. The cape looks a little MS-Paint to me, but that is my only complaint.

Love the droid model, hate the symbol covered cape. Any chance you could be convinced to drop the symbols from that cape?

Love the droid model, hate the symbol covered cape. Any chance you could be convinced to drop the symbols from that cape?

i have to say i agree with you on this one, i was going to tweak the textures last, so if not sooner, it well be changed for the first release.

Then my metaphoric hat's off to you, good sir.

Thank you greatly kind sir.

Edited by Darth_Sapiens

You know, I usually never use Goto. Beyond taking the little trip to see Vogga (which might not explicitly be required), I just don't use him.

With this though, I might have to do so a lot more.

You know, I usually never use Goto. Beyond taking the little trip to see Voga(which might not explicitly be required), I just don't use him.

With this though, I might have to do so a lot more.

Thank you! I appreciate the comment. I feel very much the same. comments like these make modding worth-while. :)

I have a few questions,

1. To experienced modders: is it possible to allow G0-T0 to gain melee feats through normal level up, without changing his class to a non droid one?
  2. If that is not possible, any ideas for the items to allow him to have the feats?
  3. Where should they be obtainable? in a container, merchant or creatable through the workbench etc.?
  4. Should G0-T0 come with a personal weapon(s)? if so what should it/they be?

I'm off to feed my polar bear and G0-T0 sleep in my igloo up here in Canada :cold: (XD I think the "G0-T0 sleep" was a bit much, oh well, who cares? :sleep: )

I have a few questions,

1. To experienced modders: is it possible to allow G0-T0 to gain melee feats through normal level up, without changing his class to a non droid one?
  2. If that is not possible, any ideas for the items to allow him to have the feats?
  3. Where should they be obtainable? in a container, merchant or creatable through the workbench etc.?
  4. Should G0-T0 come with a personal weapon(s)? if so what should it/they be?

I'm off to feed my polar bear and G0-T0 sleep in my igloo up here in Canada :cold: (XD I think the "G0-T0 sleep" was a bit much,he would come oh well, who cares? :sleep: )

I'm not a modder,but I've seen something similar to this on Filefront, where an author gave my predecessor (HK-47) the capability for melee and lightsaber combat without changing his class in both Kotor games. In Kotor 1 it was created so that the feats came with him (though you could just cheat the feats on), but it required cheating to make specific feats for him or KSE to activate it. I do hope this helps a little bit.

Link For Kotor1 Version: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/HK47_MeleeSaber_Mod;103813

Link for Kotor2 Version: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/HK_Melee_Mod;107043

that particular mod actually uses items to upgrade his capabilities, i think i too might have to go that route

EDIT: nope guess i dont have too, but, for balancing, i am going to go a hybrid route

Edited by Darth_Sapiens

post-9663-0-21792500-1346438745_thumb.jpgpost-9663-0-21658900-1346438734_thumb.jpgpost-9663-0-28521800-1346438742_thumb.jpgpost-9663-0-86903400-1346438740_thumb.jpgpost-9663-0-50873900-1346438739_thumb.jpgpost-9663-0-59700900-1346438737_thumb.jpgpost-9663-0-58826000-1346438735_thumb.jpgpost-9663-0-70123000-1346438743_thumb.jpg

here are some screens, all colours come in two variations, ragged and normal, these are not all the colours/patterns available, right now there is also red, brown and "Ewok" fur, with a sith, jedi, and jal shay in progress

also expect a beta within the next week-or-so

Edited by Darth_Sapiens

Am I the only one who isn't digging the cape?

I am curious what the back of the droid looks like without the cape. Perhaps folks might decide they would want to do without it they saw that as an option.

I am curious what the back of the droid looks like without the cape. Perhaps folks might decide they would want to do without it they saw that as an option.

that can be arranged, keep in mind the model was made for a cape, and is already rigged so i dont want to change it any more, so i would simply make the cape entirely alpha, again i think it wont look good, but ill include it as an option

I am really liking how this looks!

The image with Mandalore to the side illustrates something incredible (to me at least):

You have created an entirely new character that looks like he can hold his own against Canderous now in both wit and physical strength.

The cape is fine as an option, but I do like how it gives an otherwise larger HK its own personality. (especially the tattered one)

You gave him an entirely new dimension just with the visuals, and I will certainly be using him in the party more often. (Which means at least once)

Bottom line, I never saw how a floating jet-black disco ball (with a needle) was the least bit intimidating, let alone worthy of the witticisms and death-threats G0T0 would regularly deliver.

I say well done!

PS: It'd also be cool to see some videos where he says his usual threats in conversation while looking like he could actually do something just to show the contrast from his old self. Maybe his words will have more significance now.

Edit:

Also the glowing vibroblades are a nice touch :D

PS: It'd also be cool to see some videos where he says his usual threats in conversation while looking like he could actually do something just to show the contrast from his old self. Maybe his words will have more significance now.

lol i am doing this all on my netbook (only computer i have), its an AO722-0828, video recording is a no go while playing games, mind you if i got some beta testers, id certainly allow them to do so.

Your latest pictures just reminded me of a question I had: What will the avatar picture for G0-T0 look like?