Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

The Exile's favored hand is her right. Kreia's favored hand was her left. Kreia may be referring to her own injury but Kreia is making the situation applicable to the Exile's, so the Exile can learn to strengthen her off-hand saber capability. I don't think it's an error.

Yeah, I know, not quite sure why so... I have solved Vrook and Zez-Kai Ell doing that in TSLRCM 1.8.1, but Kavar still does it.

I know you work extremely hard with all of the limitations and quirks that this engine has, so I understand that in the scheme of things, this is pretty minor;

---

In the first cutscene between Hanharr and Mira on Nar Shadaa, the dialogue after Hanhar has his hand around her neck takes a little bit too long between lines.

For example, Mira's lines seem so exasperated when she says "Don't Hanharr.. I'm warning you." and "Of course I'm afraid...etc" , but she stays completely still for at least 10 seconds between these. This is jarring at least for me, since something that desperate would take a lot less time to say..

I hope that this particular line wasn't one of those "memorable" ones where you had to work for hours and the best the game would let you do is this. If it was, then I apologize for even bringing it up  :sweat: ...

We haven't even touched that, it's all Obsidians work.

Can't recall it being like that though, seemed fine to me. I look at it again :D...

(Hanharr's line runs between the 2)

I probably just skipped it when I first played the original game so I didn't notice the timing. Is it doing the same thing for you?

There is some problem with custom VO in the mod.

For example during Exile's trial.

Notice like the Female Revan lines doesn't plays out properly.

That happen's because 950HOLOREC102, 950HOLOREC103, 950HOLOREC104 were saved in the wrong format. And the game cannot play them correctly.

Checked it, scene works fine with me, the new female revan lines running their full course.

@ Malkior; Seems Hanharr's lines where set to last 9 seconds, even though the VO sometimes was shorter. Changed it so the duration of the line is the duration of the VO, should prevent any pauses to fall in the dialogue.

Maybe, what tech you got?

Also do you use the vista fix (kotor1's mss32.dll)?

Suppose can give it a try (and by that I mean ask Sith Holocron to do it XD) and change their format, but since it doesn't happen for me, I can hardly judge then wheter it's fixed, so if you want, feel free to volunteer now :D

HH, send the files to me and tell me in that email what file format you need me to convert them to.

Heck if I know... they work fine for me XD

The lines are mentioned in danil-ch original post... format, not a clue...

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

2) Did you install the latest version?

3) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation?

4) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

5) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

6) What other mods did you have installed? (Please give an accurate list.)

7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

8) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

9) Have you tried using a different save game?

10) Have you tried starting a new game?

I get a black screen after choosing party members - going from the Ebon Hawk to Dxun for the 2nd time after I get a message from Kelborn. Normally I'd say this is where the "stage loading" screen comes up, but on this particular occassion it doesn't.

I'm a bit of a troubleshooting novice. I've also never played KotOR II before, so I don't know what I'm "supposed" to see. It could just be one cut-scene/movie that doesn't load...

1) As above. In real time, just yesterday (dec 13th, 2013).

2) Yes, v1.8.2

3) Fresh installation of the mod after purchasing from steam recently.

4) Don't believe so.

5) Don't believe so.

6) Only this one and M4-78EP.

7) As above. I have already visited Peragus, Telos, Korriban, Onderan/Dxun & M4-78EP, but not Nar Shadaar. On return to Dxun at Kelborns request I get this black screen. I can still travel to (for example) to Telos and enter and do sidequests and generally play as normal - but then returning to Dxun I can't get off the Ebon Hawk.

8) No, would this hamper my save?

9) Yes, with no luck.

10) Yes, and I can access all the movies and cut scenes, but I haven't yet played through a 2nd time to get back to this point (it's a considerable amount of time I've spent floundering around :( ).

I'd be happy with some advice to troubleshoot. I'll try re-installing the mod, but is there anything else?

Many thanks in advance.

Must not be using TSLRCM properly then, or another mod modifying it, unfixing our stuff.

@ Butlee; Odd, though I heard of it once before.

Try enabling cheatcodes (CheatsEnabled=1 under gameplay options in the ini IIRC) then ingame use ~ to call the invisible console and type

warp 402dxn

@ Butlee; Odd, though I heard of it once before.

Try enabling cheatcodes (CheatsEnabled=1 under gameplay options in the ini IIRC) then ingame use ~ to call the invisible console and type

warp 402dxn

I have tried, and no luck, but I couldn't be 100% sure the invisible console is working - I mean, it's actually invisible right? And when I type the code I don't get any recognition.

Like I've mentioned, I'm a complete novice - so it's like this for me (tell me if/where I may be going wrong):

> Save the ini after adding that line under Game Options.

> Open the game and my save file and go to the area that gives me the blank screen.

> Hit "~" and type warp 402dxn (blindly) and enter to execute the code.

Anyways, that process yields nothing, And I tried doing it a couple of times before going into the new area and on the main menu screen because I didn't/don't really understand how the invis console works.

I may just playthrough the game again and try to get to that part. That's the only solution I can think of to see if I find a recurring problem, or just 1 save file break.

Thanks for your ideas, and if you think of anything else I'll keep an eye out in here :)

Wow and that totally worked, thanks!

Just for my understanding and future reference, does that just jump me (manually) out of the ship in that particular part?

@ Danil-ch: Fixed, thanks.

@ Butlee: Indeed it does. It simply loads up the module you give in (in this case 402dxn).