Hassat Hunter

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.8

Well, depending on when you meet Visas (generally way before you make your own saber)...

Of course, you can't use it yourself, it's just for her. So you need about 2 for yourself, than the 3rd to replace Visas. Unless she double wields. Becomes fourth. Other party members... etc. etc.

Well, depending on when you meet Visas (generally way before you make your own saber)...

Of course, you can't use it yourself, it's just for her. So you need about 2 for yourself, than the 3rd to replace Visas. Unless she double wields. Becomes fourth. Other party members... etc. etc.

Or you can make yourself double blade. After all, duals become better then double-blade only after you receive enough really good crystals. Then you need only 2nd lightsaber for Visas.

Guest moonwatcher99

I'm having a problem with Kreia's Lesson of Listening. Every time I try to start it, I get as far as "Close your eyes...", and as soon as I reply, it kicks me out of the conversation with an influence gain and light side points. Is there anything I can try to get this to trigger correctly, or anything I can enter on the dev console? I don't have any mods installed besides the hq music and movies, and I followed the instructions for patching the game and whatnot before I installed.

Edit: I rechecked my file. I was slightly in error, it actually gets to "Feel this ship around you." and then stops. Also there are no force points, simply influence gain. Apologies for the mistake.

So I have a problem near the endgame; when I enter the enclave on Dantooine to confront the masters the cutscene doesn't trigger properly. To put the sequence in order; after entering the enclave and the cutscene of Tobin on the Ravager you move forward and there's a short cutscene where Kreia sits down, which from what I remember from the unmodified game is supposed to be followed by dialogue. Only instead the screen gies black save for the mouse icon. The music and the surrounding sounds are heard bu no dialogue. I've tried minimizing the game to task bar and start it up again but to no avail.

Apart from TSLRCM I'm running Improved AI, Shem's Ultimate Sound Mod, Droid Enhancement, High Level Force Powers, and some other ones which shouldn't effect Dantooine or Kreia (things like the Coruscant Jedi temple).

@ Moonwatcher; I would suggest installing TSLRCM, since we fixed that bug...

@ Jawnaka; Mostly that issue is caused by Kreia skinmods. Haven't heard of another reason so far :/

Weird. I checked my mod folder and couldn't find anything that said to affect Kreia. I uninstalled all mods apart from the ones that might break the game at this point

Guest moonwatcher99

@ Moonwatcher; I would suggest installing TSLRCM, since we fixed that bug...

@ Jawnaka; Mostly that issue is caused by Kreia skinmods. Haven't heard of another reason so far :/

Well, that's why I'm posting here, I DO have TSLRCM installed. As far as I know, it's the latest version, version 1.8.2. I'm not an experienced modder; should I try reinstalling the mod? Or possibly wipe and reinstall from the ground up?

Guest moonwatcher99

Perhaps you installed just the patch, not the full version?

No, I'm sure I downloaded the whole mod, based on the file size. I could try re-downloading and reinstalling; would that theoretically hurt the game files? Or I could just copy my save files and reinstall the whole thing, it wouldn't take that long. As I said, the only mods I have besides TSLRCM are the hq music and movie patches.

No, I'm sure I downloaded the whole mod, based on the file size. I could try re-downloading and reinstalling; would that theoretically hurt the game files? Or I could just copy my save files and reinstall the whole thing, it wouldn't take that long. As I said, the only mods I have besides TSLRCM are the hq music and movie patches.

Make sure to install the music patches before you install TSLRCM 1.8.2.

Guest moonwatcher99

Make sure to install the music patches before you install TSLRCM 1.8.2.

I did. I made sure to follow the instructions exactly; first game, then patch, then music and movies, then TSLRCM. I'm not sure what went wrong. I suppose I'll try a fresh install and see what happens. Or a new game, just to play it safe. Thank the lord that Nar Shadaa is the first major planet.

Hi. I have encountered a problem which I am not sure has being asked, but regardless. When entering the Rebuild Jedi Encalve section after Kreia sits down saying she is tired, I enter a scene with Kavar and another Jedi Master (can't remember his name). When the scene is over, the Jedi Masters run at me, but do not attack. They are supposed to, but just stand there. Clicking on them just causes them to turn around :/

I have 1.8.2 installed, the Ultimate Saber Mod and the Jedi Temple mod.

Neither mod is compatible with TSLRCM 1.8.2, Gunfire.

Ah I see. I will uninstall them both and tell you of any changes. Thanks

Jedi Temple is (just not with M4-78EP currently).

But yes, USM isn't compatible. And like Senka said, you need a save from before the module was initiated.

Jedi Temple is (just not with M4-78EP currently).

But yes, USM isn't compatible. And like Senka said, you need a save from before the module was initiated.

If by module you mean mod, I don't have a save before I uninstalled the mods. I have had them installed from the start.

No, I mean the module. In this case 650DAN, the rebuild acadamy. So as long as you have a save outside of it.

No, I mean the module. In this case 650DAN, the rebuild acadamy. So as long as you have a save outside of it.

I have a save before I travelled to Dantooine on Dxun. I tried loading from that, but when I got to the fight with Kavar and the other Jedi, they still stood still :/

I'm pretty sure this is a vanilla bug but I saved right after the Harbinger arrived at Peragus (while I was on the exterior, looking at the Hammerhead Cruiser) and then came back later and loaded that save later. Everything was fine, except the Hammerhead was now gone, nowehere to be seen.

Hello!

Killed all the Jedi, went to Dantooine, was lessoned by Kreia, then she ran away with Handmaiden. Then when leaving the Enclave, i have cutscenes with Atton kneeling and Visas wanting my babies, then i'm auto-taken to Telos Academy, but there are absolutely no mobs, no Atris/Kreia cutscene - nothing.

I tried replaying from before entering the Enclave, and also tried killing the Onderon Jedi again and then going to Enclave with no success. Also there are a few unfinished Nar Shadaa quests (about a dancer and pazaak) and one from M4-78 planet, if that makes any difference.

Only mods are TSLRCM 1.8.2 & M478EP.

Any ideas/solutions?

Well I have not had this annoying problem until now, anyway. Every time I go to talk to Kavar in the Iziz Cantina his dialogue triggers and he leaves, (I did the deeds for Vaklu, helping him) so I should get a trigger and dialogue with Colonel Tobin. But his dialogue is the Royal Palace dialogue against Vaklu, I should get a trigger saying for me to join him, but nothing. Any ideas?

EDIT-Turns out it was a dialogue file within my Override folder that was affecting Tobin's dialogue. After some fiddling by removing the file, I have fixed the problem.

Edited by Mutilator57

When talking to the mechanic on Dantooine, you can say "Who is Akkere?" and that question is really out of the blue if you haven't met him.

See this video for a demonstration:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=6B8-nGq3W9Q&feature=player_detailpage#t=809s

(Remove the space I added in the link, otherwise it would show a damn video in my post)

Can't really do much about that, considering he has no lines mentioning Akkere before.

And making stuff up would just not fit a restoration mod :/