Hassat Hunter

Update on 1.8

Oh God...)

You suggest I should do the iconic Mandalorian logo?

5 minutes work :)

There is V2 of this fix

Now there are two variants of the logos - Mandalorian and Neo Crusaders

Also I slightly improved the loading screen (there were no outline effect on the logo)

I have no permissions to upload to your site, so I forced to use another resource

Screens

baa3dd53cce58a474af42b5ba75d7d7e.jpeg9d3eb8c11ce7543d4b0e981ffe8d3009.jpegde3d317eb4d7ca59c8a1a295d66d4b2d.jpeg383abf4a95e74e6f83c8b41fbc754aca.jpeg

Download

http://ge.tt/6e8pFHF/v/0

I have no permissions to upload to your site, so I forced to use another resource

Eeeeehm... what???

Also, no, not exactly what I had in mind, I just wanted to know where that Mandalorian logo came from... which is still unclear to me... :/

Doesn't say where the logo first appeared though they seem adamant that the whole Dxun camp is part of the order (though never mentioned in KOTOR1 or 2 :/).

Oh well... let's see what the team has to say...

EDIT:

Not to be mean and stubborn or something, but I hope everyone agrees I rather be picky about what to add to TSLRCM really fits in rather than add stuff just because we can. That's not what we're about...

• Like 2

How about including this mod in 1.8: Dialogue Tile Fix by Sammi_DC?

Details, details, details right?

Screen? Because that description is so messed up (&apo's!) I havee no idea what this's about... doesn't like it has a screen there...

EDIT: Whoops, looked right over the screen. Time to see if that really happens ingame though, don't recall...

New HK factory submitted. We're on round 4 :)

And I still live! :wonder:

EDIT: Whoops, looked right over the screen. Time to see if that really happens ingame though, don't recall...

It does happen in mine (I think it happens with KotOR 1 as well)

There is V2 of this fix

Now there are two variants of the logos - Mandalorian and Neo Crusaders

Also I slightly improved the loading screen (there were no outline effect on the logo)

Screens

baa3dd53cce58a474af42b5ba75d7d7e.jpeg9d3eb8c11ce7543d4b0e981ffe8d3009.jpegde3d317eb4d7ca59c8a1a295d66d4b2d.jpeg383abf4a95e74e6f83c8b41fbc754aca.jpeg

Download

http://ge.tt/6e8pFHF/v/0

Photoshop level: OVAR 9000!!!

Hmmm... if anything, I'd think the Mandalorians would make a revamped version of the Neo-Crusader logo. I mean, the Neo-Crusaders were more of a Mandalorian Wars thing and they were disbanded after that. I'd think that their new banner would be like a clan modified clan Ordo logo. But that would be quite outside the range of restoration.

Which Clan Ordo emblem, the one that's already there or the one they used in the Wars?

Yeah, believe it or not, there's always been one. Remember Canderous' skull tattoo on his shoulder in KotOR? That's the sign. Someone was really kind enough to put it up on Wookieepedia in clear cut format and seeing that you know who is Mandalore now, and that he is reuniting the Mandalorians under Clan Ordo's banner, it can literally work out perfectly here with this being the actual banner. :)

Take a look at the picture that appears in the link to the Wookieepedia. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Ordo

Good job btw with TSLRCM. Best mod around; I'm lookin' forward to whenever ya finish it. You guys are doin' an awesome job, and big kudos to all of ya! Peace.

So which of the logos should be on the banners? :)

I'd guess the one that would deal with Clan Ordo personally, seeing as to how Canderous was wanting to restate Mandalorians and find a higher purpose. He might've stuck with his clan sign after the whole Rekkiad thing, too. xD

However, that's just my own take on it - the Clan Ordo one seems pretty unique. Either way, it's cool mod stuff you've got goin' on about separate choice faction banners for personal selection.

I think that Neo-Crusader one would be most fitting way to go, considering it's most probable time-wise.

Other Mandalorian is used much later in timeline, and Clan Ordo one, although unique, is too much in realm of speculation to be included (hard to belieave that other clans would except Ordo emblem for general Mandalorian one, even if Mandalore is Ordo himself).

I think that Neo-Crusader one would be most fitting way to go, considering it's most probable time-wise.

Other Mandalorian is used much later in timeline, and Clan Ordo one, although unique, is too much in realm of speculation to be included (hard to belieave that other clans would except Ordo emblem for general Mandalorian one, even if Mandalore is Ordo himself).

Technically speaking there are no other clans. It's just clan Ordo. Or so I remember.

Well, there are other clans out there in weaker numbers and scattered, but when you go to Dantooine and Nar Shaddaa to recruit 'em, they all fold and agree to join up under Clan Ordo's tribal banner itself. And seeing how Mandalore wants the clans to be a new power in the galaxy (and if KotOR III was ever made, then the Mandalorians would have definitely aided the Republic and Jedi against the True Sith like Obsidian was aiming for) then he would probably want to abandon the Neo-Crusader sign to not exactly broadcast the old flag that brought intimidation and anger to the galaxy.

Associating with Mandalorians under an old, familiar banner of war would bring about a lot of confusion and probable revenge-seekers for the current state of the galaxy, since the Mandalorian Wars had led up to the Jedi Civil War and the economic failure. The less known Clan Ordo sign would have caused curiosity when the Mandalorians returned to strike at the Sith (again if there was an actual KotOR III instead of TOR) until Mandalore the Preserver spoke. That would be the shocker, of sorts, and might be a little easier to embrace for the Republic than the dread upon seeing an old sign.

That's right. The other clans were present, but only Clan Ordo was fully reformed and organised as one. And I don't think that the Clan Ordo emblem itself would be used to signify all Mandalorians after Canderous reformed them, as some Mandos were always the rivals of Ordo (me, for example). The Neo-Crusader one may have been used, as it does symbolise strength and power, but I can see why the Republic forces would fear it as well.

Have someone make a new logo then - based on the clan Ordo logo, but reformed enough to detail their new purpose.