Hassat Hunter

Update on 1.8

I don't see any transparent cape, I see no issue with the music... and I really don't see the reason why to super-loop the Kreia soundtrack throughout all this and more...

Yep, well it NOW appears to be OK in my version too.. :blink: After reinstalling the game and TSLRCM... Although I did not install the HQ music patches both official and PastramiX's... Could the former music issues be caused by them? And as for transparent cloak - I am not the only one who had this issue. In my next playthrough I will try various mods (only those listed as COMPATIBLE, of course - I don't use any other) and will try to reproduce it.

Sorry about the stir, I simply wanted to know if the fix you did for me two years ago (in the old thread; link in my original post) is indeed in the installer.

Well, started thinking I was crazy with everyone suddenly talking about the music and fixing it without me seeing anything wrong with it. Good to see that's atleast not the case.

I do notice PastramiX mistitle "mus_s_kreiaevil" as "mus_kreiaevil", but that should have no effect here since the used track is "mus_traya"...

EDIT: And "mus_a_900alt" for the background music...

Did make some modifications to the scene (for 1.8) for the animations to be a little bit better, but nothing with music or transparent robes IIRC. Was over a year ago so the details are a bit sketchy, besides the crouch fix of a few days ago...

Hello

Just wanted to know if the 1.8 update is gonna fix the fact that G0-T0 loses half his lines if you finish the Telos fuel quest with Vogga too early before getting to know G0-T0 more. Don't remember seeing it in the list of updates. Thanks!

What added lines?I'm so confused...It's nothing 'new' or anything... it's just the scene as it is... wondering... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT PEOPLE?

Haha, apparently I've never gotten through 1.7 all the way to that scene in Malachor. I'd never seen those lines before! Sorry to add to the confusion.

I also noticed you took down Kreia to Dxun tomb. Does that mean it will be in 1.8?

I believe he just updated the readme file. It's back up there now.

Pretty sure they've all been in already in 1.4... :/

You would know better than me. I pipe down, the fool.

Will

90SK's Super Content Mod and Ultimate Saber Mod

Be compatible with TSLRCM 1.8? The latter in particular is an excellent modification, would be a pity if it did not function properly, considering how there is a Compatibility Patch on this forum which, from what I can gather, needs to be updated in order to work with this new version.

Also, was wondering if an estimate could be made on whether or not 1.8 will be released before the end of August or if development and polishing will require more time than that.

• Like 1

Will

Be compatible with TSLRCM 1.8? The latter in particular is an excellent modification, would be a pity if it did not function properly, considering how there is a Compatibility Patch on this forum which, from what I can gather, needs to be updated in order to work with this new version.

Also, was wondering if an estimate could be made on whether or not 1.8 will be released before the end of August or if development and polishing will require more time than that.

The former by 90SK will not be compatible. Check out the downloads section for newer files by 90SK. He released new robes, armors, skins, etc. which are compatible.

Will

Last I saw, this was in the readme:

Q. I get a black screen when arriving on Malachor. I use USM

A. TSLRCM 1.8 is not USM compatible.

But perhaps you saw that since you asked about the patch. Did that patch ever fix the Malachor issue in 1.6 and 1.7 though?

Hassat what planet are you on in your beta run? Malachor :P

How about Telos? And no work to be done for 1,5 weeks now... so don't expect amazingly fast progress.

I also noticed you took down Kreia to Dxun tomb. Does that mean it will be in 1.8?

No.

I believe he just updated the readme file. It's back up there now.

Not really. As noticed by Michele it has an issue. But I rather focus on 1.8 now rather than fix it, it can be released post. Much easier that way anyways, no more install instructions not to do this or to do that...

Will 90SK's Super Content Mod and Ultimate Saber Mod be compatible with TSLRCM 1.8?

No, and no.

Nope... no way to estimate that...

How about Telos? And no work to be done for 1,5 weeks now... so don't expect amazingly fast progress.

I am not really expecting fast progress on TSLRCM 1.8. At least you are taking to time and not rushing it out.

There's a scene that takes place on Dxun - where you have to split up the party between those going to Onderon and those staying on Dxun to go to the Temple. I like how they brought out most of your party members into this scene, but they forgot Bao-Dur and the droids in the vanilla version. Are all members there for that scene in TSLRCM?

Yup.

(You should have known that from the fixlist since it mentions adding Goto being the only one still left out)

Exams to be allowed into a high-school (Or I suppose college, depending on where you life. The one after secondary school, I'm not 12 :D)

An HBO education to put it blund in Dutch?

Too many people have applied to the course and in return they are trying to narrow the people who are allowed correct?

Yup.

Nope, it's because I have no HAVO or VWO-certificate, so I have to try a 21+ of age test (featuring 3 exams) before being allowed in...

Ah you did TL VMBO? First an MBO education and now trying to do HBO?

Well good luck with studying and the test. When will you get the results?

Nope, just flopped out of VWO without diploma (certificate)...

So it's the first time in about 5 years to go back to school again...

Thanks. Don't know, should be a few weeks.