Sith Stalker Armor

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=155

File Name: Sith Stalker Armor

File Submitter: reapper

File Submitted: 29 Apr 2012

File Updated: 02 May 2012

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

ok so this is my first mod to kotor 2 TSL its the sith stalker armor the ultimate evil look in TFU (the force unleashed) I had much fun rigging the armor and hope you guys like it and I will be planing on making more TFU armors

here is alittle bit on what the armor is about:

Sith stalker armor, painfully grafted onto the wearer's flesh and bone, was meant to transform dark side disciples into powerful Sith assassins. It had an intimidating appearance that was designed to inspire fear in any enemy. Rather than utilize gauntlets, stalker armor instead replaced the vast majority of the hands with prostheses, though some flesh remained, allowing the user to apply Force lightning in combat without fear of it backfiring. The prostheses featured a set of metal claws attached to the finger tips. Despite their considerable length, they did not appear to cause any inconvenience on the part of the wearer, though this was likely just a result of practiced use.

so anyhow credit goes to Shiftee (model), Deadman (installation), UberBlack (texture) and Reapper *me* (rigging)

usage of the mod: you can use it anyway you want just give the guys shiftee, deadman, uberblack, and me credit if you plan to modified it in any way.

Click here to download this file

this looks really cool. do you think you can do one with the jedi armor (i think thats what its called)?

The mod in this thread was converted from an original creation. If the Jedi armor you refer appears in the original Jedi Knight Academy - and it isn't an original creation - that would be porting.

The mod in this thread was converted from an original creation. If the Jedi armor you refer appears in the original Jedi Knight Academy - and it isn't an original creation - that would be porting.

what do u mean "porting"?

What do u mean by "porting"?

I'll paraphrase the LucasForums rules as I think it was phrased well.

Mods containing assets (models, textures, sounds, etc.) ported from another game are prohibited

It is against LucasArts policy to port assets from one game to another. Dead;y Stream does not condone porting of this nature, and moderators will close or delete any thread or posts discussing such mods, even if it is for your own personal use. The exception to this is if the asset in question is present in both KOTOR and TSL. Modders may create from scratch mods that resemble assets from another game.

Of course, the transfer of materials (or porting) between two LucasArts games isn't limited to merely KotOR and TSL, but also LucasArta' Jedi Knight Games, The Force Unleashed, etc. Now you didn't specify which armor you were talking about so I place this as a warning to those trying to transfer original LucasArts game content into KotOR and TSL. The Sith Stalker armor seen in this was created for JKA from scratch so it isn't porting. It's not porting if you're converting non-original game assets.

TSLRCM Compatible: No

Can somebody change that? Because the mod IS compatible.

Can somebody change that? Because the mod IS compatible.

Moderators can't edit that. I know as I've just tried to change it. I think when the file was originally uploaded, it had that wrong information - i.e. it incorrectly stating that it's not compatible - attached to post as part of the process.

Ah, okay. I understand porting now. To clarify, I meant the Jedi Armor from TFU II, but since it can't be ported, can it be created from scratch? That armor is really cool

Ah, okay. I understand porting now. To clarify, I meant the Jedi Armor from TFU II, but since it can't be ported, can it be created from scratch? That armor is really cool

Feel free to request that from reapper - in a PM.

Let's keep this thread focused on the subject: Sith Stalker armor.

i've been trying to set that appearance to darth sion. by editing utc file. no sucess.

can it be done thru 2da editing? can anyone point me on how to do that? :)

Great armor, but could you make an optional version without the claws/nails. They look really weird and clip through themselves.