tgritzmodder Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Hi Everyone, I was testing a playthrough with the Sleheyron mod installed (fantastic mod btw) and had a question about some lines from T3-M4 that appear to be absent in a couple places. The two most notable places this happens is on the Ebon Hawk when you're confessing your identity as Revan to everyone. There's an option for you to ask T3 how he feels but the dialogue kind of skips over his response and goes straight to what Mission says right after him. Another place this happens is when you first land on the unknown world. T3 is supposed to point out some power fluctuations coming from the temple, but the dialogue is missing there. And, unlike with the post-leviathan dialogue, it cuts off the entire convo right there along with a huge chunk of dialogue and goes straight to the updated journal entry, which is a little unfortunate. Is there a way to restore these lines? I'm not sure if the 'T3 fix' included in the Sleheyron mod folder is meant to take care of that. When I get the time I plan to try editing the dlg file to put T3's dialogue back where it should be (unk41_carth.dlg is one of the ones I mentioned above) but I figured I'd ask here in the meantime in case someone has a better fix for this. Thank you all! Quote
N-DReW25 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 hours ago, tgritzmodder said: Hi Everyone, I was testing a playthrough with the Sleheyron mod installed (fantastic mod btw) and had a question about some lines from T3-M4 that appear to be absent in a couple places. The two most notable places this happens is on the Ebon Hawk when you're confessing your identity as Revan to everyone. There's an option for you to ask T3 how he feels but the dialogue kind of skips over his response and goes straight to what Mission says right after him. Another place this happens is when you first land on the unknown world. T3 is supposed to point out some power fluctuations coming from the temple, but the dialogue is missing there. And, unlike with the post-leviathan dialogue, it cuts off the entire convo right there along with a huge chunk of dialogue and goes straight to the updated journal entry, which is a little unfortunate. Is there a way to restore these lines? I'm not sure if the 'T3 fix' included in the Sleheyron mod folder is meant to take care of that. When I get the time I plan to try editing the dlg file to put T3's dialogue back where it should be (unk41_carth.dlg is one of the ones I mentioned above) but I figured I'd ask here in the meantime in case someone has a better fix for this. Thank you all! This is Sleheyron Story Mode, right? And T3 has been replaced with Nomi Sunrider, right? @SAO1138 is the mod author of that mod and so would be the one to fix these problems. The reason why I (not the author) am even commenting is because obviously SAO would know whether or not he missed something and I know that my Unofficial K1CP Tweak Pack mod modifies the post-Leviathan dialogue. If let's say that SAO did in-fact change that scene but you installed my mod on top of Sleheyron that explains why Nomi doesn't appear in that particular scene. The bug my mod fixes is as follows: Quote * Fix for Post-Leviathan Softlock- If you chose to do Kashyyyk last, one of HK-47's lines would break the cutscene as it required Jolee to be present... something that isn't possible if you did Kashyyyk last. A line by T3-M4 was also restored as it was a backup line incase Canderous was not in the party... which is impossible. Mission will now speak if Jolee is not present and T3-M4 will now chim in alongside Canderous for that one line. Quote
SAO1138 Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago (edited) Hey there! First of all, thank you @N-DReW25 for summoning me to this thread. So to @tgritzmodder: I actually have a long explanation on this issue you’re having. So T3’s beeps and boops getting skipped is actually the mod currently working as intended. The reason I opted to remove his speaking role is that it was causing a LOT of softlock glitches for players. I made numerous fixes, in fact even the vanilla 1.0 version of the mod had the T3 dialogue, but over time it it seemed like things just kept glitching again, so I always had to go back and make yet more patches to fix T3. so eventually I decided that the safer bet would be just to make T3’s dialogue skip. I wasn’t happy with the solution but it was a short-term fix. but that being said, something is definitely not working with your Unknown World dialogue files. There shouldn’t be a huge cut dialogue tree. I remember well similarly just trimming T3’s line; not cutting the entire dialogue in half. The great news is that I have a friend with a prototype mod that significantly raises the party limit, so soon you won’t be required to trade away T3 for the Sleheyron companion. I’ll restore T3’s dialogue then. in the meantime, for the Unknown World, I do still have backups of the dialogue files with T3 speaking during those moments you mentioned. They should still work with Sleheyron, but I do warn that even though they work for me some people still had glitches. just let me know if you want those files! and most importantly: thank you for playing Sleheyron! Edited 34 minutes ago by SAO1138 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.