Jump to content

Terminal on Peragus near the first repair bench


Recommended Posts

Posted

My terminal is gone, I believe it's the better medical room mod but I am unsure. Can anyone give me a file replacing the what used to be terminal so I can progress and play the game?

I fixed it, the bench is invisible but I can access

 

Posted
On 10/2/2026 at 4:33 AM, Pancake said:

My terminal is gone, I believe it's the better medical room mod but I am unsure.

I saw you also commented on my Peragus medbay mod (https://deadlystream.com/files/file/2513-peragus-medical-bay-enhancement/?tab=comments#comment-16205), so I presume that’s the one you mean?  My mod shouldn’t touch the computer terminal, though, so I doubt that’s what’s causing your issue.  As Sith Holocron said, a full list of other mods you’re using might help pinpoint the problem.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.