RobertM525

KotOR2 Jedi Bounty: A plot hole?

The bounty against Jedis was arranged by G0-T0, right? So why, after G0-T0 meets up with you and joins your party are you still being pursued by bounty hunters? Shouldn't G0-T0 have called it off? Seems rather silly for "him" to be fighting people trying to collect a bounty he himself put out.

Unless I'm missing something, this seems like a plot hole to me...

If you bring G0-T0 with you when venturing out in the world, he can chime in with "The bounty on this Jedi has been rescinded by the order of Goto. If you attempt to carry out this bounty, then the next bounty placed shall be on your head."

And still kill them anyway for DS :)

But there is a light side option to ignore them?

Hmph. Now I'm a bit disappointed I never took G0-T0 with me anywhere.

Though, really, it'd be nice to have the whole gang all the time so any of these plot points would not be affected by the gameplay necessity of not having 8 party members at once.

Nope, ignoring them after that is neutral, no points gained or lost.

And if you can get everything with your members in one game, that would make replaying less fun. Who doesn't love playing the games and still getting new comments from their team. Either because you never took X to Y, or because we restored/fixed it ;).

Now if we could only make the enemies hard/unique enough so that bringing along different party members actually had a significant effect on the game.

Now if we could only make the enemies hard/unique enough so that bringing along different party members actually had a significant effect on the game.

Seems like one should get in touch with a scripter and make a specialized game-balancing mod, with an aim to making a battle harder or easier for a specific party member(i.e Kriea or Atton on Telos.)

No, the idea is to make characters specialized enough for certain areas. I guess what I mean is to amplify their strengths and or weaknesses. HK-47 should be specialized enough to be a formidable ranged attacker if built right. However, I too often get the feeling that the feats and skills you end up accumulating for him don't have an outstanding effect on how effective he is.

Or handmaiden, considering that she's a good fighter, she sure tends to get knocked out fast. That sort of stuff is the sort of things I'd personally like fixed.

meh, the way i see it: if you want to kill someone or a group of someones, you have to do it yourself. the other guys just do not compare to the PC. this kinda makes things like the sith lords at the end of the freedon nadd tomb pretty difficult to beat.

However, I too often get the feeling that the feats and skills you end up accumulating for him don't have an outstanding effect on how effective he is.

Feats aren't that important with HK, the upgrades and armor are. The high-end upgrades will give you whole trees of feats anyway. When you fully upgrade the best rifle/blasters out there, he'll take out most enemies in single shots.