Emperorevan89 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 This is the best head I have ever seen on both kotor 1 and 2 I will be so happy to use this when you get it done 10/10 on this one thx for all your hard work on the others I am using the Asian one you made for my soldier but want this for my smuggler. 1 Quote
Dark Hope Posted August 26 Author Posted August 26 (edited) Spoiler Edited August 26 by Dark Hope 2 Quote
Dark Hope Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 The mod has been sent for publication. Spoiler 2 1 Quote
Dark Hope Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 The mod has been sent for publication. Spoiler Spoiler 2 Quote
Dark Hope Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 Updated the model and texture. Added polygons and mesh decoration. Removed some imperfections. 2 Quote
Dark Hope Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 (edited) Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Edited September 27 by Dark Hope 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.