-
Posts
6,582 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
456
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Forum & Tracker Requests
Downloads
Gallery
Store
Events
Posts posted by Sith Holocron
-
-
Though if they do repair these walkmeshes, perhaps they'll later try to tackle Telos's Entertainment broken walkmeshes?
That's for K2 though. One miracle at a time, folks! However - before I return this thread to the correct subject - the stuff in this thread is likely the stuff MrPhil was talking about: KOTOR 2 - Telos Hidden Area.
(Only post in that thread if you plan to actually work on the walk-mesh. I don't want anyone accused of thread necromancy over there.)
Back on subject: the Rakatan Temple would not only need a new walk-mesh, it would also have to be be retextured, and finally - it would need a new map. You'd also have to add in the Sarlaac, of course.
-
Yeah, the Rakatan Temple with the Sarlacc in it. Hopefully we'll do that.
Yikes - you're going to try to repair the walkmesh and the textures in that module? Good luck - you'll need it.
-
1
-
-
The only Sleheyron I'd like to play - for K1 - is the one that Disbeliever (over Lucas Forums) was working on.
-
1
-
-
I did see a thread over at Lucas Forums that has some solid advice in it regarding Total Conversions. I recommend heeding it:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2784608#post2784608
-
I believe I may have requested the same thing from Logan some time ago. I'll leave the design to the makers.
-
Isn't there a widescreen hack mod available elsewhere without using the No-CD crack?
-

By the way, the teeny alcove shown in the back of the space looks like an elevator. Perhaps that's where the Exile will go to find the Ebon Hawk on a landing platform - if the player decides to reform the Jedi Council on Dantooine. (That's my guess, anyway.)
-
I hope your time off will enable an even greater Malachor VI mod to be created! My signature should make it clear that this delay isn't anything I'm worrying about.

-
I've seen this mod - Dark Forces for Jedi Academy - in the past and I was wondering how well it replicated the original game? I do own Dark Forces and Jedi Academy but I've not got around to playing them. If you have played this mod, would you mind posting a review?
There apparently was a mod to remake Dark Forces II for Jedi Academy but I'm not sure if it ever got to the demo stage.
-
I don't have the link on this pc but on lparchives.org (I think) Scorchy also has a very good walkthrough with screenshots
Yes, that's my favorite walkthrough!
Here's the link: Scorchy's TSL Walkthrough
-
A) Any luck with adding a neck bone to the Bith model?
Which other creatures do you plan to work on? C) What's left on the list?
-
If you have good scripters on your team, I suggest someone should assist Disbeliever with his Sleheyron project. If folks are going to restore items, I would think you'd want that project to be as compatible with your stuff as much as possible.
Speaking of compatibility, How compatible will your final project with these mods?
a) Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge by Silveredge9 - and it's update patch, of course.
Recruitable Kay by Inyri Forge (along with it's various patches, as well.)-
1
-
-
Thanks for testing this out for the guys. Expanding the game beyond it's original recognized OS is always a nice thing. Could you let us know if you make it through the entire game without a hiccup?
-
There are a few schools of thought on what line up you might want to go with for what area. I recommend checking out some of the nice walk-throughs and strategy guides that have been created through the years
Strategy Guides at Game Banshee
TSL Walkthrough at Game Banshee
Just realize that the HK-Factory and Kaevee won't be covered in these pages as they aren't in the "Vanilla" (AKA "unmodded") game.
-
TTLAN...almost ALL of the problems with the game you point out are issues with the ORIGINAL GAME--they are NOT part of the RESTORED CONTENT PROJECT/MOD. Team Gizka and now Zybl, Stoney, HH, VP, SH and the rest of the crew (I didn't intentionally skip anyone so I apologize in advance for not mentioning someone) are restoring the content which was left out of the game because it was rushed to store shelves...that's it...they have NOTHING to do with any errors in the original game when it was originally released...on many occasions HH has tried to explain this to you but for some reason you simply do not get it...so my question still stands--if there's so much wrong with the game, why do you bother to play it?
I'm having someone try to repair the French version of the opening game scroll (ttlan's item 1.) Staticjoe66, I counter your question to ttlan with this one: If you're not going to assist with possible corrections, why are you standing in the way?
-
oh somebody deleted my account :/ People don't know that I'm one of former beta testers and author of the mod's launcher.:/
come on, let me in

Looks like like they let you in . . .

-
You did not give a link, so I believe there's nothing to be tolerated... Isn't it the case?
I guess that I just wanted to point out that such things as direct KOTOR ports to JKA do exist but I wasn't going to help anyone find them per se.
So yeah, I think I'm in the clear. At this time, I just want to point out that the things I have linked to are newly modeled items and are not ports.
Gaminglord28, each of the maps listed above have separate links. It's not available all in one pack. Reviews of any of the maps are welcomed.
-
I'd appreciate anything you can do.

-
Let's hope the glitches get worked out and KotORFiles continues to improve. I like having several options where I can download lots of great mods.

-
* Added female Revan splits by Sith Holocron.
* HK-47; Added female Revan splits by Sith Holocron.
* 950COR; Added split female Revan lines by Sith Holocron and added lipsyncs
I've forgotten which splices these were as it's been so long ago. (LOL) Could you PM me what the lines when you have the chance, Stoney?
Speaking of splices . . . Hassat Hunter, could you re-email me the list of the next set of splices of the characters we were talking about? Please compile the list into one email and send them to my M478 account. I should get started on those - for work that will hopefully be implemented down the line.
-
As far as I know, none of these maps are ports...
He's probably referring to the line right under number 18.
-
What about the Extra levels on the Shadowlands?
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Enhanced_Restoration_of_the_Shadowlands;86553
Why not check out all of the previously released restoration mods and see if those folks would be willing to contribute their items to your project?
-
Oh no it is the most frustrating thing in the world for me. I can understand why Kevin Socal or Kaydon Sentry decided to use the xbox version of the kotor game to make his movie.
I'm sure the only reason he used the Xbox version was the use of the free camera mode that was left in for the Xbox version of KotOR. No such thing (at least built in) is available for the TSL version for the Xbox.
-
Interesting, had not seen most of these before. Quick question, I'm assuming ports are (as per usual) not tolerated here?
I would assume so.
M4-78 Official Progress Report #3
in M4-78 Enhancement Project
Posted
Where is the canon order of the Exile listed? It may have that order over at Wookieepedia and they do say:
I do believe that they are referring to the fact that the Exile is canonically female and not that the order of the planets is canon. Since the page doesn't cite a source for a canon order of planets, I stand by my comment.
However, I imagine access to M4-78 will still be through Korriban - if that helps you any.