1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?
At the battle with Atris towards endgame.
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)
5) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?
I I installed KOTOR 2 through Steam and then TSLRCM through Steam.
6) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?
7) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
Canon Female Exile - STEAM - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=208580&browsesort=trend§ion=readytouseitems&days=90&actualsort=trend&p=4
OT Lightsabers - STEAM - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=602251136&searchtext=
M4-78EP - STEAM -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485560877
TSLRCM - STEAM - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=208580&browsesort=trend§ion=readytouseitems&days=90&actualsort=trend&p=5
Coruscant Jedi Council - STEAM - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1834752897&searchtext=
Party Swap/Handmaiden and Disciple for Female/Male Exile - (Uninstalled)
Red Heads- https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=208580&browsesort=trend§ion=readytouseitems&days=90&actualsort=trend&p=5
8] Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
Upon arriving at the arctic base it is the exile fighting the handmaidens and Atris before the Atris/Exile battle and the fight cant continue after the first phase.
9) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
10) Have you tried using a different save game?
11) Have you tried starting a new game?
Yes and No.
12) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)
13) What language is your game set for?
14) Are you playing this on a laptop or a desktop computer?
I have made a clean uninstall and reinstall of the game off steam. I believe I have both Handmaiden for Female and Party Swap downloaded but have not installed them again. I have heard Party Swap is better than HfF; but I am having problems installing it. I am unsure which folder I should tell it to send it to. I have several folders in the workshop content folder in the steam library. I cannot tell which one is the TSLRCM folder.