1) The Problem begun as soon as I was going to exit the enclave and when I attacked Gerevick. (All the other others were killable but that guy whenever I tried to attack him, the game froze.)
2) Yes, I have installed the latest.
3) I have the GOG version of the game.
4) Yes, I have updated the game.
5) I installed it over the old version.
6) I don’t think that counts because I tried to do that without the mods (I pulled the all out of the Override folder except of the restoration mod and it continued to crash).
8) Yes, I re-installed the mod.
9) No, I have not tried to start a new game and I used a different save.
10) Windows 7 home premium.
11) Yes, confirmed.