Jump to content

Dark Hope

Members
  • Posts

    1,122
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    343

Everything posted by Dark Hope

  1. The mod has been updated:
  2. View File Vurt's Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders This mod will replace and update Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders texture files. The Vurt textures have been edited. Seams have been refined, and details have been added and removed. Thanks to Vurt for the wonderful textures. It was a pleasure working with them. To Install 1. Download: N_Mandalorian (Vurt's KotOR Visual Resurgence).rar 2. Copy all files to the Knights of the Old republic's Override folder. (Example location - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\swkotor\Override) 3. When/if prompted to overwrite files, press okay. 4. If you like the mod; leave a comment or endorse! (It would be much appreciated) Made with love. Submitter Dark Hope Submitted 01/30/2026 Category Mods K1R Compatible Yes  
  3. Version 1.0.0

    410 downloads

    This mod will replace and update Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders texture files. The Vurt textures have been edited. Seams have been refined, and details have been added and removed. Thanks to Vurt for the wonderful textures. It was a pleasure working with them. To Install 1. Download: N_Mandalorian (Vurt's KotOR Visual Resurgence).rar 2. Copy all files to the Knights of the Old republic's Override folder. (Example location - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\swkotor\Override) 3. When/if prompted to overwrite files, press okay. 4. If you like the mod; leave a comment or endorse! (It would be much appreciated) Made with love.
  4. I can't imagine turning my head with a metal helmet like that. I think it's rubber or a composite material.
  5. The mod has been updated: Armor 9 HD isn't updated. I used the belt from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor/mods/1770 I didn't get permission to publish it. I wanted to update the duros texture, but didn't get detran's permission. Boots have been updated.
  6. Textures are of good quality) I hope you will continue your work.
  7. Dark Hope

    Belt icons

    https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1457-hd-menus-and-ui-assets/
  8. Dark Hope

    Belt icons

    This is a large list of mods. They are all available at deadlystream.com. Good luck with your search)
  9. https://deadlystream.com/files/file/2382-ithorian-hd/
  10. Hello. I request permission to publish textures using elements from your mod. Example:
  11. https://deadlystream.com/topic/11840-looking-for-this-female-character/#comments
  12. Cool! KOTOR 1 needs this mod too.
  13. Dark Hope

    High-poly Mines - TSL

    Cool! KOTOR 1 needs this mod too.
  14. It's a matter of taste, but + 20 years.
  15. Interesting. But he has developed spots under his eyes and on his lips.
  16. To be honest, I didn't like the shape of the skull. The ear texture was deformed. The lips are interesting, but the teeth stick out too much.
  17. Dark Hope

    NPC clothing M

    txi.rar
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.