Files posted by Hunters Run
Knights of the old Republic: Operation kill Bastila remade.
As the original site that hosted the mod went down so I decided to recreate the mod operation kill Bastila. This mod will turn the sith troopers patrolling on taris hostile unless Bastila has a disguise on. Bastila must be in the party for this to happen. It is recommended that you start a new game.
There are two options Roleplay and Gameplay:
1. Select the option roleplay if you don’t mind the disguise giving a -1 to wisdom. The reason for this is in the item’s description.
2. Select the option gameplay if you don’t want a -1 wisdom decrease.
3. OPTIONAL- If you have the Kotor Restoration Patch installed place the file from the compatibility\K1R folder into the override. Replace as needed.
4. OPTIONAL- If you have DarthParametric's Taris escape sequence adjustment, Run the Compatibility Patch option of the installer.
That may not be a good idea but if you insist:
1. Delete the following files from override- appearance.2da, bast_des.mdl\mdx, bast_desh.mdl\mdx, bast_des.uti, feat.2da, heads.2da, kill_bast.ncs, kill_bastsg.ncs, p_bastila.utc, tar02_sithguard.utc, tar02_sithpat22.utc, tar02_sithpat023.utc, tar02_canttroope.utc, cowl.tpc, mask.tpc.
2. Go to the mods folder and find the folder marked backup. Copy appearance.2da, feat.2da, heads.2da from the backup folder to the override folder. Copy dialog.tlk to your knights of the old republic root folder (the folder that has the game).
INCOMPATIBILITIES UPDATED PART 2:
Any mod that modifies the following files will be incompatible:
Do not put the following files into the override folder after installation:
None that I know of. Be sure to report a bug if you find one.
You may not upload this mod to any other websites. You may use this mod in your mod as long as you credit me and you upload it to either deadlystream, nexusmods, or both.
Do note that if you include it in your mod you are now responsible for maintaining your fork of the mod (in other words don’t come to me with user issues). The only exception of course is adding updated versions of this mod (if any) to your mod.
Look in the folder marked source. I organized the folders for each thing modified. The idea behind this is compatibility.
Knights of the old republic 2 Revans Flowing Robe
This mod adds animations to revan's cape and belt. As I consider the mod to be a modders resource, I did not include a .uti so you'll have to create your own.
Use as you will in your own mods. You don't even have to credit me. Just don't take credit for this mod.