2 Screenshots

About This File

Authors: Zbyl2 & VarsityPuppet
Name: Bao-Dur's Fate: A TSLRCM Add-On

1. Description:
----------
Welcome.

Thank you for your interest in the TSLRCM Add-on: Bao-Dur's fate
This mod's intention is to close out the story of one of TSL's most tragic characters: Bao-Dur. We won't discuss much further to avoid spoilers.

2. Installation:
----------
Installation is easy, all of the modified files have been contained to one 221tel.mod file. If you're using TSLRCM, you should have no issue playing the mod

1.1 Changelist
----------
- First releasee

4. Mod Compatibility:
----------
Any mods that modify 221tel.mod are likely to have conflicts, so beware when trying to use those mods in conjunction

5. FAQ / KNOWN ISSUES
---------
Q: How do I see Bao-Dur's fate?

A: We can't say much, but start up the Battle of Telos module and you'll be ready to go

6. UNINSTALLATION
----------
You shouldn't ever want to uninstall this mod, it finally closes out Bao-Dur's story!

7. CREDITS:
----------
- VP
- ZBYL

8. DISTRIBUTION NOTES
----------
Thanks to tk102 for the dlg editor.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES.

USE OF THIS MODIFICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS MODIFICATION.

ThESE modS may not be modified or REdistributed without the explicit permission of the authors.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic™ , characters, items, etc. are trademarks and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords™, characters, items, etc. are trademarks and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Bioware™
and the Odyssey Engine are trademarks of Bioware Corp.

Obsidian™
is a trademark of Obsidian Entertainment.

All trademarks and copyrights contained in this document
are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

• Sad 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

DarthKekulus

What an astounding, and dramatic end for a fittingly-interesting character! My cold heart cried out in exquisite schadenfreude at the tragic fate of this sultry Zabrak technician, and I would recommend everyone else to also download this mod. Truly, this is one of the mods of all time.

Share this review

Link to review
134340Goat

Unironically not leaving my game

I'm not even memeing lol. It's a joke, but it's legit better than nothing

Share this review

Link to review
VarsityPuppet

Share this review

Link to review
Vasia Gonish

Share this review