About This File
Darth Nihilus Animation Fix Update
A long time ago, Ӄhrizby released Darth Nihilus Animation Fix 2.0. It was good, but had some problems - like saber swing sound were not playing, clipping in his running/walking animations, etc... I decided to try to fix it, and Ӄhrizby allowed me to release this as new mod.
- Fixed sound issues
- Fixed clipping in walking and running animations
- Restored his unique walk and run animations for single saber
- Fixed some other problems (like his lower jaw was terribly deformed in some animations)
- Added camerahook, so your screen will not shake in combat
- BONUS: reverted model structure back to original. It means, that if you have old Avol's Darth Vader mod installed - Vader will have fixed animations too!
I hope I fixed everything, but if I've missed something - let me know in support thread.
Just drop all files to your Override folder.
Permissions and credits.
Huge thanks to Ӄhrizby for making original mod and allowing me to release this update.
If you want to use it in your mods - ask permission from Ӄhrizby. If you get one - no need to ask me, use it like you want.