• 07 Sep 2015 Download MANAAN Complete Overhaul (animated) 3.0
  • 02 Sep 2015 Download MANAAN Complete Overhaul (animated) 2.0
  • 31 Aug 2015 Download MANAAN Complete Overhaul (animated) 1.21
  • 24 Aug 2015 Download MANAAN Complete Overhaul (animated) 1.2
  • 22 Aug 2015 Download MANAAN Complete Overhaul (animated) 1.1

Download MANAAN Complete Overhaul (animated) 3.0

* * * * * 23 Votes

Screenshots

This is the next part of an ongoing series.
The purpose of this mod is to shrug off the years from old Kotor engine, and bring the much more up-to-date design choices from SWTOR to Kotor. All textures have been made from scratch.
The Overhaul also contains sophisticated SWTOR orientated high Quality animations and cubemap based lights & shine on surfaces.

3.0 Huge Update! This one completely blows previous versions out of the water - added revolutionary tech window animations, changing color animations while moving and much more..
Highly recommended!
to upgrade redownload ALL parts.

Installation:
Since this mod uses all kinds off animations, XnView is mandatory to install the mod properly - without it you can get weird errors like upside down textures, animations running backwards etc.
Installation of all my mods via XnView is the same and very easy- i recommend to watch Xuuls videos or just follow these steps:

1.FIRST, drag Part 1 and Part 6 and the 1.1. Update into KOTOR\Override folder.

2.THEN, install the Parts 2 -5 and Part 7-9 via XnView into KOTOR\Override as shown in HowtoInstall.rar.

Done!

This mod uses cubemaps, so there could be minor incompatibilites with mods that uses custom cubemaps too. ( but i actually dont know any mod that does that)
Just to be on the safe side, i recommend to install my mod last.
Beside that it should be compatible with everything that doesnt retexture Manaan.

Credits:
I want to thank Darth Sapiens for his wonderful Cubemap-Ressource pack, which enabled me to do a lot of things that would otherwise been not possible.
I also want to thank Darth Parametric for hex editing mdl files from the Hraekert Base. That allowed me to use more variety in retextures.

What's New in Version 3.0 (See full changelog)

• 1.1. Fixed transparent texture issue
  • missing Cubemaps added
  • 1.2. added missing PLC files
  • 1.21. added missing txi files
  • 2.0 Added lots of new animations, leather seats, new cubemap reflections on floor, walls
  • 3.0 added a new generation of animations
  • (fake cubemap)

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Looks great. Those sky textures need updated now too!

And I thought Manaan already looked beautiful. Great Job!

In the future, can I suggest you name the download files something other than just Part 1, Part 2, ect.? It can get kinda confusing when you have a bunch of files all named the same thing. Maybe put the name of the planet in front or something?

Thank you guys. Its my best textures so far - unfortunately the screenshots cant show it to full extend.

About the skyboxes: Kexikus is doing that part, i think he will release them soon.

@scoutception: If you have my other mods as well, just put every mod in a separate named folder. I might rename the next releases as well.

I can tell you enjoyed this...this station is a close fit for the mass effect citadel it shows in your work. Think you can mod the whole game? This is the best looking one so far...keep it going

am i the only one who's kolto tanks do not show properly? they are cube shaped instead of cylindrical and the texture is tiny and repeats itself over and over like in tiles. any help would be appreciated. i am positive i installed it correctly, this is the only texture that doesn't show properly. 

p.s. best texture replacer ever! this and your others, this is how the game should look, you do amazing work keep at it

am i the only one who's kolto tanks do not show properly? they are cube shaped instead of cylindrical and the texture is tiny and repeats itself over and over like in tiles. any help would be appreciated. i am positive i installed it correctly, this is the only texture that doesn't show properly. 

p.s. best texture replacer ever! this and your others, this is how the game should look, you do amazing work keep at it

do you have the PLC_KoltoGlass.txi installed? 

do you have the PLC_KoltoGlass.txi installed? 

no it doesn't seem to be in any of the files i downloaded either

i just searched through all your downloads on this site and i still can't seem to find PLC_KoltoGlass.txi i have the tga but not the txi. this is def the problem lol i just need to know where to get that file

i just searched through all your downloads on this site and i still can't seem to find PLC_KoltoGlass.txi i have the tga but not the txi. this is def the problem lol i just need to know where to get that file

fixed it. The 1.21 Update contains all necessary files - as well as the txi for the new glowing effects on footlockers and tables. 

Excellent sir excellent indeed. Thanks for your lightning fast support its people like u who make the modding community so great! May the force guide you unto further greatness

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

18 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

4 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1), JasonRyder, Bing (1), Notget237, verb8im, Ravelord