Sign in to follow this  
RedeemedRevan

A Good Handmaiden Romance Mod

Handmaiden to me is one of the most under utilized characters in the game and the romance options for her were not great. Mira has a romance mod and Visa’s romance in game was interesting to me as well. However the best mod I could find for the Handmaiden was a few added sentences of dialogue after the fight with Atris. If there was a way to build an actual romance with Handmaiden throughout the game I think it would definitely add a lot more depth to her character.

• Like 1

What kind of content do you want to see that achieves your idea of building an actual romance with Handmaiden throughout the game? More romance dialogue? More romance cutscenes?

I mean, given that the only romance content the Mira Romance Mod actually has is one kissing scene, and it's not like Visas has any romance dialogue or content before that post-Rebuilt Jedi Enclave romance scene either, aside from maybe the Handmaiden vs. Visas rivalry cutscenes, I wonder what romance content do you want to see for Handmaiden, if the additional dialogue from the Love Between Brianna and the Exile mod isn't good enough for you.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 1:58 AM, Leilukin said:

What kind of content do you want to see that achieves your idea of building an actual romance with Handmaiden throughout the game? More romance dialogue? More romance cutscenes?

I mean, given that the only romance content the Mira Romance Mod actually has is one kissing scene, and it's not like Visas has any romance dialogue or content before that post-Rebuilt Jedi Enclave romance scene either, aside from maybe the Handmaiden vs. Visas rivalry cutscenes, I wonder what romance content do you want to see for Handmaiden, if the additional dialogue from the Love Between Brianna and the Exile mod isn't good enough for you.

This is something I've thought about a lot myself, and even a little more than a bunch of basic dialogue at the end of the game would be great. Basically you hit the points that I'd like to see: additional romance dialogue (voiced) and more romance cutscenes.

1 hour ago, LordMerek said:

additional romance dialogue (voiced).

Until a dedicated AI voice synthesizer tool for the KotOR games exists, chances of mods that adds new fully-voiced dialogue to the party members and NPCs happening are slim at best.

• Like 1