Revanbeta50

IMPERIAL OFFICERS

21 minutes ago, Revanbeta50 said:

can someone send me the files to put this on all sith officers845f48e2a51ae48d1fd7db9eff2acfcd-fvi3sj8.png.4b11fdbfcd3707ebbb6792d2c2bae354.png

You really do need to work on the way you ask questions.

What is "this"? There are five characters in the scene...

Open the level with ERFEdit, find the NPC you want with KotOR Toolset or Holocron Toolset ( easier to locate them with the top down map in these programs ) from there open the NPC's character sheet with K-GFF Editor as well as the other character sheets you wish to edit and change their equipment list accordingly.

• Haha 1
  • Light Side Points 1

There only one sith officer there

I just want to replace all the low quality sith officer textures with the Imperial officer uniform 

• Dark Side Points 1

29 minutes ago, Revanbeta50 said:

There only one sith officer there

I just want to replace all the low quality sith officer textures with the Imperial officer uniform 

Still, I just wanted to be certain that you were on about the Sith Officer.

Regardless of which character you were referencing, the process is as I just described.

Maybe watch my crash course video in kotor modding where I cover the basic file types, what programs open them and what they do. ( in my tutorial series )

I am pretty sure there is an exact step by step tutorial to changing an NPCs clothing around here somewhere anyway. ( on DeadlyStream ) : 

Though that actually covers changing a few other things, such as the texture variation and the appearance.2da, but for the most part it still should highlight what it is you need to change.

Edited by Thor110
  • Light Side Points 1

Once more I am not entirely certain on what you are showing.

But at a guess you are confirming that you want the Sith Officers clothes from the Leviathan Bridge to be on the Sith Officer outside the hideout on Taris as well as maybe any other Sith Officers in the game.

Is your game already running any mods that might alter their uniform?

8001to9001.png.f26229ee2bfddfcf38a02b73820ffe16.png

In short change 8001 to 9001 on each of the Sith Officers you wish to edit under their "Equip_ItemList" ( "g_a_class8001" to "g_a_class9001" )

Edited by Thor110

3 minutes ago, Revanbeta50 said:

No 

Then follow my instructions and you will be good to go.

2 hours ago, Thor110 said:

Then follow my instructions and you will be good to go.

I think I know what he wants, but he's left out crucial details.

The "Imperial Officers" he's referring to is the new body model shown in the screenshot, they're included in the NPC Overhaul mod:

I suspect, based on his previous threads, that he wants to use both the K1 NPC Overhaul + K1 Community Patch but they're incompatible so he just wants to rip the Imperial Officer models/textures from the NPC Overhaul for independent use.

This could be as easy as snatching the models/textures from the NPC Overhaul, all he'd need to know are the file names but if there's some additional setup like 2DA edits then I don't think we can do that without the mod author's permission.

If 2DA edits are involved, it would still be possible to "get" the Imperial Officers and make them a separate mod but again we can't do that publicly without permission which means someone would have to leave instructions on how this user can do it themselves.

• Light Side Points 1

38 minutes ago, N-DReW25 said:

If 2DA edits are involved, it would still be possible to "get" the Imperial Officers and make them a separate mod but again we can't do that publicly without permission which means someone would have to leave instructions on how this user can do it themselves.

So they outright lied to me when they said no mods. - _ -

Nice, kind of suspected as much, but was fed up with the constant questions by this person and wanted to find out for certain if something like this was the case, also thought I would drop enough information that perhaps it would be of use to somebody else in the future that might actually make the effort.

3 hours ago, Revanbeta50 said:

No 

Why lie?

2 minutes ago, Revanbeta50 said:

How did I lie 

Why does everyone hate me here

You said no and your screenshot clearly shows a modded game.

So why don't you tell me? Why did you lie.

2 hours ago, Revanbeta50 said:

How did I lie 

Why does everyone hate me here

calm down its alright nobody hates you here, we're just trying to figure out what you want

Do you just want the Sith Officers with the new uniforms in multiple colors?
Or do you want every single Sith Officer to have the new uniforms but only in white?
Or do you want every single Sith Officer to have the new uniforms but only in white and with Saul Karath's head (the officer in the screenshot)

2 hours ago, Thor110 said:

You said no and your screenshot clearly shows a modded game.

So why don't you tell me? Why did you lie.

The screenshots he provided are the preview pics on the K1 NPC overhaul mod page, they're not his. That certainly did add to the confusion at first, I'll admit.

• Light Side Points 3

So you just want the model and texture edits in the NPC overhaul mod that change the Sith Officers, but not the rest of the stuff in the mod?

2 minutes ago, Mephiles550 said:

So you just want the model and texture edits in the NPC overhaul mod that change the Sith Officers, but not the rest of the stuff in the mod?

Which as far as everybody has said they cannot provide, maybe they can point them out but...

at a certain point, somebody needs to come out and say it. Don't you think it's rude to be asking somebody to make you a mod every other day? @Revanbeta50

15 minutes ago, Revanbeta50 said:

I wanted basically what the guy who made the npc mod did he made each Sith Imperial uniform by rank and class

So... the NPC Overhaul Mod + ???

As people mentioned before in your previous threads, reach out to the authors and get permission to do so, or do it yourself.

There is more than enough knowledge around here to get literally anybody started modding the game.

6 hours ago, N-DReW25 said:

I suspect, based on his previous threads, that he wants to use both the K1 NPC Overhaul + K1 Community Patch but they're incompatible so he just wants to rip the Imperial Officer models/textures from the NPC Overhaul for independent use.

It's clear as day.

38 minutes ago, Mephiles550 said:

That certainly did add to the confusion at first, I'll admit.

Not to mention the one word replies.

No I don't think it is cus that's exactly why this site exists 

Look I am sorry for upsetting u guys it's just the reason I ask is cus I love all your work

I've personally gone into the NPC Overhaul mod and fetched the files required to get the Imperial Officer appearances without the entire NPC Overhaul mod.

Due to permission complication, I know the Imperial Officer uniform can't be uploaded as a standalone mod but I'm unsure if I could attach it to a public post here so I sent it to @Revanbeta50 via PM.

• Light Side Points 1