Sign in to follow this  
PoopaPapaPalpatine

MOD HELP: HD Hanharr Retexture WIP

I'm opening this to the forum for help. As the title says, I'm working on an HD retexture for Hanharr based off of an older retexture by Constar for personal use. There's lots of little details in the original retexture that I like that gives a lot of story to Hanharr: the clawed chest, the blood-stained fur on the arms, mad eyes...I just don't like the sloppy use of textures, the short wolf/dog hair rather than scraggly fur, and the sloth-like aesthetic of it. My attempt was to retain the flavor of the original retexture but upgrade it to make it look more like a dirty, crusty, old, feral Wookiee with a quality on par to the reskins by @Dark Hope (I hope she doesn't mind me using her footpad from her HD Zaalbar for this).

This is a preview of an early version of the WIP (provided in aid to me by @Effix😞

1358987030_HanharrPreview.png.46e295a9666c7ccd8262b4dadb10c125.png

I've reached out to other fellow modders for help but I'm coming up short; some load it up fine but I'm having mis-alignment issues when I load it up in-game. It must be my tga file because other texture mods for Hanharr that I have load up fine when I drop them into the Override folder, but I can't figure out the issue of my own. It mimics the positioning of details to the original texture file. Maybe some more versed members could try it out and help me figure the problem. I have no mods that would be affecting Hanharr and the one I did have, I've discarded.

For those interested, just drop the attached file into your Override folder, any and all feedback would be welcome.

P_Hanharr.tga

• Dark Side Points 1

So, with the help of Dark Hope, she managed to figure the issue. Some areas need to be erased and others extended, I don't know why but that's how it worked out. I'm working on updating the texture.

• Thanks 1