Revanbeta50

Kotor 2 revans cape Fix for kotor 1

If you download MDLOps, this will be very straightforward for you to do. Just decompile the model to ascii and then recompile as a K1 model. Just make sure you have the supermodel in the same folder as your ascii. You can extract it with KotOR Tool or whicever toolset you want to use. You may need to use JC's ported TSL supermodels, but I don't think so.

Give it a go and see!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marius Fett said:

If you download MDLOps, this will be very straightforward for you to do. Just decompile the model to ascii and then recompile as a K1 model. Just make sure you have the supermodel in the same folder as your ascii. You can extract it with KotOR Tool or whicever toolset you want to use. You may need to use JC's ported TSL supermodels, but I don't think so.

Give it a go and see!

Yep, its working, thanks!

• Like 1

I have no idea what u guys r talking about hahaha I am stupid I love mods but I just don't understand how u make them I am just along the ride ahahaha

I hope u make this mod happen hahhahah 

If only I had a pc I would be able to do this lol HAHAH

22 minutes ago, Revanbeta50 said:

I have no idea what u guys r talking about hahaha I am stupid I love mods but I just don't understand how u make them I am just along the ride ahahaha

I hope u make this mod happen hahhahah 

If only I had a pc I would be able to do this lol HAHAH

There's a possibility that the "hahaha"s in a lot of your messages are a form of trolling, but I doubt you're stupid. We have a modding tools section that has the tools we talk about. Your post asked about how one would go about doing it, so someone took the time to tell you how you'd go about doing it. At that point, it's up to you if you want to download the tools and read their instructions or ask for more help.

If you truly lack a PC to work with the mods, I'd advice rephrasing to instead ask if someone would be willing to make the mod idea.

• Light Side Points 1

I am not trolling for one and for two 

U r right I should of asked properly it's just some of u guys have been giving me a hard time so now it feels like I am bugging u guys. I am kinda shy to ask 

But now I wont be thanks by the way for explaining my wrongs 

8 minutes ago, Revanbeta50 said:

I am not trolling for one and for two 

U r right I should of asked properly it's just some of u guys have been giving me a hard time so now it feels like I am bugging u guys. I am kinda shy to ask 

But now I wont be thanks by the way for explaining my wrongs 

*Turns off Staff Chat*

Hey, no need to be shy. We want to help, and it helps if someone's willing to learn. The "hahaha" can be misinterpreted, so I was wanting to clear that up. Everyone can learn to do this stuff; it just depends on time and interest, really. :) Some of us might have been giving a hard time 'cause it's a little hard to read sometimes with the punctuation, or we'd tell ya what needed to be done and it seemed to be in one ear and out the other. If you need someone to break it down, that's possible to do.

A big thing in the community is trying stuff out for yourself a bit, if you can. Some of the questions would have been answered if a tool was opened up, for example. But as long as everyone understands a situation, things should work out.