Sign in to follow this  
martixy

Track down this texture for me

u/Snigaroo responded to me. It's fixed now. (didn't see a way to delete thread)

Got into kotor again this week, went through the popular mod-build posted by Snigaroo on reddit (it was updated a couple weeks ago).

But either I messed up something in the build, or (unlikely) the build or one of its component mods is buggy up, because certain twilek male head textures are messed up:

OEdfWrq.png

This is the twilek from the lower city Taris cantina that auditions the dancer girl.

The red guy you see behind him is also messed up, tho the blue one on the right (not visible here) is okay.

I don't know how to track down the messed up file however. (The area they are in is tar_m03ae, perhaps that's helpful as a jumping off point.)

12 minutes ago, martixy said:

But either I messed up something

Yes, this is user error. You've overwritten the textures for the Better Twi'lek Male Heads mod with textures intended for the vanilla head models. Probably one of the texture upscales and you forgot to get the compatibility patch.

3 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

Yes, this is user error. You've overwritten the textures for the Better Twi'lek Male Heads mod with textures intended for the vanilla head models. Probably one of the texture upscales and you forgot to get the compatibility patch.

u/Snigaroo already responded with a fix. Tnx.

Boy you guys are fast AF.