Marius Fett

[WIP] Marius Fett's Bits and Bobs

Whipped up  a really quick little mod this morning that changes a few things about the Secret Tomb on Korriban in TSL which bothered me:

Star-Wars-Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-2-
Star-Wars-Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-2-

Malak now uses a lightsaber with a longer blade as per K1 when you fight him at the start of the level and the evil Kreia apparation now attacks with a red lightsaber rather than the random blue one she had before (which I'm assuming was due to laziness/an oversight by whoever created the fight originally).

Any suggestions for further such tweaks, anyone? As far as I'm concerned, this is how it should have been from the beginning!

The upload to DeadlyStream is currently pending and in case anyone is wondering, this is fully TSLRCM compatible, as it uses module injection rather than hard overwriting any files. Just make sure TSLRCM is installed first. :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Marius Fett said:

Any suggestions for further such tweaks, anyone?

There is one thing with Revan in the Secret Tomb: the player can choose Revan's gender in the beginning of TSL, but Revan in the tomb will always use male model and animations. Since there are distinctive feminine Darth Revan's / Star Forge robes, it would make sense for feminine female masked Revan model to exist (

Spoiler

femRev01.jpg.85e12e8bedd441645d3e388dffff7281.jpg

).

Long ago Kristy Kistic made such feminine model as part of "Revan Cutscene Forcepower Fix K2" mod. Combining it with mask into full body model (to avoid desynchronization between the head and the hood as seen in this Handmaiden model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJNulfxNWBQ) will result in this:

Spoiler

femRev02.jpg.b58823d800f0d27b1192cc74b909eef4.jpg

and this

Spoiler

femRev03.jpg.eabcdaa75a4326b3ece81d28bc0fe373.jpg

Unfortunately, the Readme file doesn't have any info about permissions and I was unable to contact Kristy Kistic about modifying her model, therefore I couldn't release feminine masked model with my "Revan unmasked" mod.

There is model named "female Revan" in the game's files, but it's just male model with female animations. I tried to attach the masked head and cape to the unmasked female Revan's robe myself, but there were always some problems with bones, so the project was postponed.

Perhaps, you will be able to create feminine version of masked Revan's armor?

41 minutes ago, LoneWanderer said:

There is one thing with Revan in the Secret Tomb: the player can choose Revan's gender in the beginning of TSL, but Revan in the tomb will always use male model and animations. Since there are distinctive feminine Darth Revan's / Star Forge robes, it would make sense for feminine female masked Revan model to exist (

Hide contents

femRev01.jpg.85e12e8bedd441645d3e388dffff7281.jpg

).

Long ago Kristy Kistic made such feminine model as part of "Revan Cutscene Forcepower Fix K2" mod. Combining it with mask into full body model (to avoid desynchronization between the head and the hood as seen in this Handmaiden model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJNulfxNWBQ) will result in this:

Hide contents

femRev02.jpg.b58823d800f0d27b1192cc74b909eef4.jpg

and this

Hide contents

femRev03.jpg.eabcdaa75a4326b3ece81d28bc0fe373.jpg

Unfortunately, the Readme file doesn't have any info about permissions and I was unable to contact Kristy Kistic about modifying her model, therefore I couldn't release feminine masked model with my "Revan unmasked" mod.

There is model named "female Revan" in the game's files, but it's just male model with female animations. I tried to attach the masked head and cape to the unmasked female Revan's robe myself, but there were always some problems with bones, so the project was postponed.

Perhaps, you will be able to create feminine version of masked Revan's armor?

That's not a bad idea at all. I'd never noticed that! I'll add it to my list of annoyances to fix! :)

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

On 11/14/2022 at 9:58 PM, Marius Fett said:

As for female Mando’s, I was under the impression that Inyri’s had provided blanket permission for its use.

I would like to mention that I was mistaken about the Female Mandalorian mod last year, the blanket permission from Inryi does in-fact exist and it exists in the readme file in the mod itself rather than the Deadlstream mod page for the Female Mandalorian mods hence my previous confusion.

Nothing overly interesting, as I haven't really done much modding over the past few months, but I did do this:

Davik-Droids.png

Proper torture droids as a bit of a nod to ANH courtesy of G0-T0.

• Like 1

Once again nothing particularly impressive, but I thought about doing this literally years ago and the idea came back to me this afternoon:

UAR-001.png

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

Not sure he looks ancient enough though.

Weeeeell, he’s a scruffy looking bugger, so it’s half way towards being right. 😂