Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:svösh Robe Collar Fix and robes + ilikecommas's additional robes

svösh Robe Collar Fix and robes + ilikecommas's additional robes

Editor: There are 3 separate read-me files in this package.  What you see below only covers the robe collar fix by svösh but the others can be read after you open the package.  As the package as originally saved on JumpStationZ was a bit of a cluster, it should be needless to say that you're on your own for this one.  But I'll say it loudly for the those in the back.  You'll receive no assistance from Staff on this one and you should take all necessary precautions before attempting to use this. Caveat emptor.

Author : svösh 05/29/05
=======================================================================

-: male / female Master and padawan robes model and UV fix

UPDATE *** female padawan model FIXED ***
=======================================================================
All right. Not being a fan of the collar on the Jedi robes models, I went ahead and remapped and complied these models. They come with the exported fixed uv cords to use as an overlay in Photoshop or any other layer based graphic applications.
========================================================================

-: Included in this .rar

4 models  [ so 8. mdl / mdx count as 1 each ]  
3 jpg’s are the unwrapped UV’s . The master model uses the same texture

PFBIM         mdl /mdx        female padawan model FIXED*
PFBNM       mdl /mdx        female master model FIXED*

PMBIM        mdl /mdx        male padawan model
PMBNM      mdl /mdx        male master model

PFBI01.jpg             female padawan UV
PMBI01.jpg            male padawan UV
PFBN01.jpg           male and female Master UV

Not included:
---------------

My robe skins from the screen shots, where’s the fun in that?

Consider this a fresh canvas for your skins you will see you have very little to change to fit the edited UV’s

WARNING!!!! This is basically a model / UV fix to use for new unique robes.  More of a base to use with new mods, If u drop this in override without editing EVERY SINGLE DEFAULT TEXTURE that uses one of the 4 models in this .rar. The collar will appear much worse than it already was ;)

That being said, there’s nothing stopping you from overriding all robe models with these and editing ALL the default robe skins.

-: Changes I made
====================

On the master robes, I only moved the collar in to place. The old placement of the collar is now empty space.

On the padawan robes, I moved the collar shifted the ring fingers over a touch, and had to move the back half of the sash over and scaled it down a little bit to fit the collar in

The red outlined UV’s are the torso the green are the hands.

-: How to use this in Photoshop  or other layer based graphic apps
=================================

Open your edited skin hopefully still in .psd format

Drag and drop the .jpg for the selected skin you are working on, in to your psd . drag the layer to the top of the stack.  

Hit W and click in the black area on th UV layer. Now with your selection active go to the menus above..

Select  > Similar with all the black selected hit   Ctrl +X   or  delete key  now u set the opacity to 20 to 40 % and lock it so u don’t accidentally start editing it ;)

The rest, I leave to you ;)  

Just one little thing you can freely use this as your base in any new mods you make or fix up older ones. All I ask is credit for my work with the model’s and uv edits and include this read-me please, and if you can’t type my forum handle from lack of finding the character map. Then please by all means copy and paste it from here.   

svösh