zbyl2

MOD:MOBILE Restored Content Mod (MTSLRCM)

Installed just fine but appears to breaking controller support, touch screen controls still work but would prefer to be able to use a controller.

Sweet! Not only did this mod work. It makes it so other mods can be installed as well. Just point the TSL patcher to the mod_language folder and drop any files that go in override in the mod_language/override

https://youtu.be/Lza_BOz5jog

• Thanks 1

Hello all,

I haven't encountered any bugs or crashes, but my good friend and I are playing through this at the same time and he has ran into a snag. After the initial Khoonda battle on Dantooine, the game loads to the interior of the Khoonda for the final battle. On my friend's 2018 iPad Pro, the game loads to a black screen, where sound can be heard but only a black screen is present. He has reloaded other previous saves and tried variations of the Khoonda defense to no avail. Google provides several similar glitches across the Xbox and PC vanilla versions back in the day. Is there a chance anyone knows how to fix this on iOS? I have submitted a ticket to Aspyr but am awaiting a response for nearly a week now. Any help is appreciated.

In some conversations with partners, npcs or computers there is an error in the conversations qie breaks the immersion a little, when we return to Drunx to go to the tomb and we have to select 2 teams one for Tomb and another for Onderon we cannot select the team because there is a  error in the selection conversation and we have to do both parts with the PC.  in the most amazing mod.

Love the mod thank you so much guys!

Ive only encountered a major issue, after leaving the telos academy the game kinda crashes and makes a quicksave with new items and a direrent character all within the ship and i cant leave the ship or do anythig it just brakes the game, so thought i should have let you guys know so you can fix it.

Hey howdy hi.... Playing on Galaxy S10+ running Android 10. Using English version. Mostly works great added some mods... Ran into an issue of Visas first encounter not fully loading when re-entering the Ebon Hawk on Nar Shadda so I did it on Dontooine... Now the problem I'm having is loading Dxun upon arrival... I try to leave the shop and the screen goes black and hangs there unresponsive. Won't load the planet (well moon ha).

Not sure what's going on, followed install instructions correctly, phone and game are working correctly, the dlc folder (including mod_english) is in the /Home/Android/data/com.aspyr.swkotor2/files/ directory. The mod will not load, can only load up the vanilla game.

Edit: NVM, accidentally put the file in 
/Home/Android/data/com.aspyr.swkotor/files/ instead

Edited by MotleyNerd
  • Haha 1

Hello,

I played the game for 30 hours now, nearly at the end...but now there ´s a BIG problem:

I went back to DANTOOINE (because Keira told me), then choosing my 2 members, then trying to leave the EBON HAWK -

then the game only shows a BLACK SCREEN and nothing happens...I already tried to go to this point via a different, older SAVE game -

always a BLACK SCREEN and nothing happens...

I googled and found out that the same problem seemed to happen on the old version (PC), too....is there no solution??? 

Hope anyone can help me!

Greetings, Tim 

Great. As a console guy not having a PC, I always wanted to play tlsrcm. Thanks guys 🙏🏻

Edited by HelloThere

Anyone else getting crashes when you first see the ravager over telos? When I get to the cutscene where the shuttle boards the ravager it crashes

On 12/21/2020 at 11:13 AM, Caerbannog said:

I believe this is due to Android 11's scoped storage. You can no longer access files in this area from within the android system itself (If you find a way I'd love to know it as this is really annoying). To install the mod you simply need to link your phone to a pc & access the android file system from there. 

Is there a step by step one can follow in order to do this? I'm not exactly tech savvy but I've downloaded the files and put them in the files folder in the kotor2 obb folder but still get no change

How did y'all build the kotor2logon.tga and get it be utilized? Im assuming this is what changes the main menu screen before starting/loading a game correct.  Do i need to edit an ini or include a script? Im trying to port KotORRCM and it includes .bmp images for the launcher. Im sure they need converted to .tga like your logon screen. Is there a recommended tool to help with this? Sorry i know its only sort of related lol

P.s this is working great so far and thanks to your mod im able to install other mods and get them running on KotorTSL.

On 12/31/2020 at 3:36 AM, zbyl2 said:

Mobile version updated:

- Custom audio now plays

- Changed archive to ZIP to make it easier to extract and install on Android, without using a PC

Big thanks to @Drazgar for figuring out proper audio format for mobile

I know this is.... just a liiiiittle while after this was posted, but what format is that, and is it something normal tools like ffmpeg can convert to? Trying to get back into things with a modded playthrough (was gonna say "lightly modded" but it appears my list ballooned a bit in the process of installing, oops) and being able to get custom audio working would be sweet. (Though I suppose the same format might not work for K1.)

Hey just wondering if this file still works for mobile or if there will be any updates? This was my all time favorite childhood game and recently bought it on android. Since I finished it, it felt kinda short, rushed, and nothing much happening so I found out about this restored content mod and got really excited. Tried downloading this a few times but it's not working if you are still active on here please let me know, thank you!

I have the dlc file downloaded and everything. Only problem is I do not know where to go for the iTunes > Apps > Documents step. I tried, and it left me even more clueless. I don’t want to give up, bc I want to experience the TSLRCM so badly without watching videos on this. If you could help, I would be grateful.

Having issues with mine. I installed it on my retoid 3 plus but nothing happens.

nvm was installing in wrong folder, it's working now

I’m also struggling to utilize the files since the move away from iTunes. Please offer assistance if possible. I’ve downloaded the files, but cannot determine where to move them on my iPhone.

Hello, I am playing on ipad and encountered a glitch on Peragus where I get to the turbolift console and nothing happens, I clicked on it countless times and it just dosent respond and even restarted my game just for it to do it again, any help is appreciated

I just discovered this & KOTOR 2 on my android. I followed the instructions step by step using it plugged into my PC.

I'm on an Android 11, however the title screen didn't change or do anything different to tell me if this mods installed properly.  So I don't know if it's working.