Sign in to follow this  
Kovu47

Dantooine enhanced foliage

Hello, I was curious to know if anyone had this mod (dantooine enhanced foliage) I've searched for it but I can only find it on nexus mods and the problem with that is my connection always gets failed network and times out using their website, unlike when I download from deadlystream,moddb,gamefront etc. 

so if anyone does have it and if it is possible for you to send it to me I’d appreciate it!

D02BFA41-C25B-4E01-AAF7-A29341833B64.png

FD7B0227-EAF3-4225-B500-9D88483C043C.png

8AE4830C-605C-4B2D-81BE-6770BCDD2F12.png

That mod is apparently an unverified number of different textures, so there's no way to track down who's mod is which. If you or someone else could pinpoint parts of it and ask those respective authors (or have proof in their permissions that they are free to distribute), then perhaps you could get some of those textures.

Sadly, TSL mods on the Nexus were poorly implemented and a lot of mods were stolen and reuploaded, or people just uploaded whatever was in their override. (Which is tantamount to stealing just without malicious intent; as seems to be the case here)

2 hours ago, Malkior said:

That mod is apparently an unverified number of different textures, so there's no way to track down who's mod is which. If you or someone else could pinpoint parts of it and ask those respective authors (or have proof in their permissions that they are free to distribute), then perhaps you could get some of those textures.

Sadly, TSL mods on the Nexus were poorly implemented and a lot of mods were stolen and reuploaded, or people just uploaded whatever was in their override. (Which is tantamount to stealing just without malicious intent; as seems to be the case here)

Thank you for the information.