Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Redhawke's Blasters/Armor/Droid/Misc. Item Pack

Redhawke's Blasters/Armor/Droid/Misc. Item Pack

Author : RedHawke 05/22/04

Mod: Blasters/Armor/Droid/Misc. Item Pack

============================================================================
These are a collection of custom non-jedi and droid items I created or are improved original KOTOR items that were re-entered into the game. These items can be found in game normally or gotten by using the 'giveitem' cheat with the cheat console, the giveitem codes are listed at the bottom of the readme. 
A small Warning, some of these items are powerful, I tried not to be too outragous, but everyone has a different opinion of what a powerful or outragous item is. 

This is fully compatable with my Revan/Sith/Bastila Item Pack.

Installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Unzip all of the files in the .zip, except this readme into your KOTOR override directory and start a new game. And Enjoy! ;^)

Uninstallation Instructions:
Simply delete these files from your override directory.

Incompatibilities:
If you have any mod that edits the following files, then you may have incompatibility issues:
p_bastila.utc ; p_cand.utc ; p_carth.utc
p_hk47.utc ; p_jolee.utc ; p_juhani.uti
p_mission.utc ; p_t3m4.utc ; p_zaalbar.utc
tar02_bountyh023.utc ; tar02_bountyh022.utc ; rsldcrps002.utp

Take especial note of the "p_xxx.utc" because they are PARTY MEMBER files.

Other files will listed within the mod will also cause issues, but those are more apparent as .uti's (items) 
and are clear from the description to be modified by Redhawke's Item Pack 2a (this mod).

This Item Package Contains:

Armor
-----
Carth's Combat Armor    (Exellent Bonuses, On Carth)
Ordo's Battle Armor     (Exellent Bonuses, On Canderous)
Prototype Battle Armor  (Exellent Bonuses, Found on Republic Soldier Corpse on Endar Spire)
Bargawin Shadow Armor   (Replaces them ingame, on Mission, bought on Yavin)
Prototype Modular Armor (Exellent Bonuses, Found on Republic Soldier Corpse on Endar Spire)

Misc Equipment
--------------
Advanced Combat Sensor (Powerful, Found on Republic Soldier Corpse on Endar Spire, and other characters/places)
Advanced Agent Belt    (Powerful, Found on Republic Soldier Corpse on Endar Spire, and other characters/places)
Advanced Stabilizer Gloves (Improved, Found on Republic Soldier Corpse on Endar Spire, and other Characters/places)
Sith Power Gauntlets   (Improved, Found on Republic Soldier Corpse on Endar Spire, and other characters/places)

Vibro Weapons
-------------
Improved the Prototype Vibroblade found on the Red Sith Soldier on the Endar Spire, Carth has one as well.
Improved Mission's Vibroblade that comes with Mission
Enhanced the Bargawin Assault Blade, bought on Yavin Station, Canderous has one as well.

Blasters
--------
Carth's Heavy Pistol    (Hand Cannon, 2 Come with Carth instead of his standard wimpy little blasters)
Prototype Heavy Pistol  (Hand Cannon, 2 Found on Republic Soldier Corpse on Endar Spire, and other characters/places)
Cassius Fett's Pistol   (Hand Cannon, Found on Selven if you have installed my Revan/Sith/Bastilla's Item Pack, otherwise I believe it can be bought on Korriban)
Prototype Assault Rifle (Heavy Rifle, Found on Republic Soldier Corpse on Endar Spire, and on HK)
Prototype Repeating Blaster       (Artillery, Found on Republic Soldier Corpse on Endar Spire)
Improved the Bargawin Assault Gun (Artillery, Bought on Yavin Station I believe)
Prototype Heavy Repeating Blaster (Also Artillery, Found on Republic Soldier Corpse on Endar Spire)
Improved Ordo's Heavy Repeating Blaster    (Artillery, comes with Canderous)
Improved the Bargawin Heavy Repeat Blaster (Also Artillery, and also Bought on Yavin Station I Believe)
Improved Zaalbar's Bowcaster      (Heavy Rifle, found in locked strongbox in sewers near where Zalbar is located)

Droid Equipment
---------------
Improved the Composite Heavy Plating  (Level 1 Upgrade, Comes with both droids, and is bought on Yavin)
Improved the Advanced Droid Interface (Level 1 Upgrade, 2 Come with each droid, and I believe is bought on Yavin)
Bargawin Droid Shield                 (Comes with both droids now)
Bargawin Flame Thrower                (Now Level 1 Upgrade, comes with HK)
Bargawin Stun Ray                     (Now Level 1 Upgrade, comes on T3)
Bargawin Shield Disruptor             (Now Level 1 Upgrade, comes on T3)
New Bargawin Carbonite Projector      (Level 1 Upgrade, comes with HK) Unlimited charges
New Bargawin Gravity Generator        (Level 1 Upgrade, comes with HK) Unlimited charges
Assassin Targeting Computer           (Level 1 Upgrade, Comes with HK)
Astromech Combat Sensor               (Level 1 Upgrade, Comes with T3)

Acknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.  

Also a very appreciative thanks to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.