Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Redhawke's Rodian Elder Merchant

Redhawke's Rodian Elder Merchant

Author : RedHawke 08/23/04 V1.0

============================================================================
This simple mod spawns a freindly stranded Rodian Merchant, as well as a Workbench, on entry to the Elder encampment on the Unknown world, you will find him on the other side by all the Metalboxes and Plastic Cylenders.

I hated that there was no place on the unknown world to sell the items you could not use and also have some killer items to buy, so here he is.

This mod is also fully compatable with all of My Mods and just about everyone else's mods as well.

I hope you all enjoy the Mod!

Installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Just extract everything to your KOTOR override and start a new game, or you can add it in before going in to the Elder Encampment Area on the unknown world (Where you talk to the Elders for the first time).

Or a .kmm file is included to use with Cchargin's KMM or KOTOR Mod Manager program.

Uninstallation Instructions:
Simply delete all these files from your override directory, or Deactivate it with KMM.

This Mod Does:
Adds a new spawning NPC and a Workbench for your use in the Elder encampment upon first entry, Gviian Sluupor an Elder Rodian Merchant is near all the Metalboxes and Plastic Cylenders, Talk with Him and see!

Adknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.  

And A Big...Big Thanks to TK102 for without his many utilities this mod would have not been possible!

And Another Big...Big Thanks to Darth333 for her help, without which this mod would have not been possible!

And Thanks to Cchargin for the cool Kotor Mod Manager, KMM Program!

Also a very appreciative nod to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.

And lastly, Enjoy!