Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:Redhawke's Workbench on Star Forge

Redhawke's Workbench on Star Forge

Author : RedHawke 08/25/04 V1.1

============================================================================
This simple mod spawns a Workbench, on the star forge in the area where you have to fight the Droids just before you go to face Darth Malak.

I hated that there was no place on the Star Forge to use some last minute crystals and stuff for the fight with Malak, so I fixed it.

This mod is also fully compatable with all of My Mods and just about everyone else's mods as well.

I hope you all enjoy the Mod!

Installation Instructions:
-----------------------------
Just extract everything to your KOTOR override and start a new game, or you can add it in before going in to the Star Forge. 

If you have my Elder Rodian Merchant mod installed it will ask you to overwrite 2 of the files from that one this is OK as they are the same 2 Workbench files from that mod.

Or a .kmm file is included to use with Cchargin's KMM or KOTOR Mod Manager program.

Uninstallation Instructions:
Simply delete all these files from your override directory, or Deactivate it with KMM.

This Mod Does:
Adds a new spawning Workbench for your use in the Star Forge just before the final confrentation with Darth Malak! It spawns right by the door where you meet malak and he kills the 2 Jedi, after you defeat the droids you can then go over and upgrade away!

Acknowledgements:
------------------------------------------------
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the awesome and simple to use kotor editing tool.  

And A Big...Big Thanks to TK102 for without his many utilities this mod would have not been possible!

And Another Big...Big Thanks to Darth333 for her help, without which this mod would have not been possible!

And Thanks to Cchargin for the cool Kotor Mod Manager, KMM Program!

Also Thanks to Ferrek for finding a bug in version 1.0!

Also a very appreciative nod to the many friendly and informative people at the Lucasforums Holowan Laboratories board who have shown and or helped me to learn how to do stuff like this.