Mad Bro Sheo

PFHA04 from TSL port in KOTOR?

Could someone port the head "PFHA04" from 'Knight's of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords' into 'Knight's of the Old Republic'? Not sure how difficult that would be, but I'd appreciate it if you could. 😊

I've added this to my mod ideas/requests list, but I don't know when I'll get to it. I've been a bit busy with work lately, so if anyone else can beat me to it then that would be great.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Effix said:

I did some brief testing myself, but please give this a try:

Effixians_PFHA04_from_K2_to_K1.zip 1.86 MB · 5 downloads

This is great! Unfortunately, I'm on Mac, and it seems that I can't use tsl patcher. Is there some way to make it to where you just drop the files into override? If not that's fine, but I'll have to go through a convoluted process of installing it.

EDIT: Ok, so after an hour, and using an emulator, I got tsl patcher to work on mac! I am HACKER MAN. The mod works perfectly, and of course anyone on pc won't have to go through the convoluted process of trial and error I went through. Thank you, btw!

Edited by Mad Bro Sheo
  • Like 1

wow I am glad I looked in this section.  I downloaded also as I love that head in K2 and it's great I can now use it in K1. Thank you for doing this Effix :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mad Bro Sheo said:

This is great! Unfortunately, I'm on Mac, and it seems that I can't use tsl patcher. Is there some way to make it to where you just drop the files into override? If not that's fine, but I'll have to go through a convoluted process of installing it.

EDIT: Ok, so after an hour, and using an emulator, I got tsl patcher to work on mac! I am HACKER MAN. The mod works perfectly, and of course anyone on pc won't have to go through the convoluted process of trial and error I went through. Thank you, btw!

:D Ok, glad you found a way.
Most people here want the patcher to add a new character.
If you replace an existing character then you could get away with throwing some files in the override. Which is what I do with the TSL player mods that I make to work on Steam, the Patcher is not an option there.

• Like 1