phatshady Posted January 20, 2020 Posted January 20, 2020 I'm curious if this can be done or has been done? I found one mod that was for Handmaiden that had been ported to K1 but that was all. Thank you! Quote
Effix Posted February 13, 2020 Posted February 13, 2020 It can be done. I've added this to my mod ideas/requests list, but I don't know when I'll get to it. I've been a bit busy with work lately, so if anyone else can beat me to it then that would be great. Quote
Effix Posted February 18, 2020 Posted February 18, 2020 I did some brief testing myself, but please test this: Effixians_Atton_from_K2_to_K1.zip 1 Quote
phatshady Posted May 17, 2020 Author Posted May 17, 2020 So sorry that I did not get to this sooner. Tested. Looks good except for a line going down the face and the back of the head. Not sure if this is fixable or not. Looks good otherwise though. I attached a picture for reference, sorry for the quality. Quote
Effix Posted May 17, 2020 Posted May 17, 2020 Try adding these files to your override, let me know if it makes a difference. Effixians_Atton_from_K2_to_K1-txi-fix.zip Quote
phatshady Posted May 19, 2020 Author Posted May 19, 2020 @Effix I downloaded the files and had no luck. However, I decided to mess with the graphics a little. I changed my resolution to 1200x900 and put texture on low, anti-aliasing zero and left anisotropy on 2x. Left everything else as is, shadows, v-synce, etc. That got rid of the line down the middle. Sacrificed a little on the visuals but it took care of it. Quote
Effix Posted May 19, 2020 Posted May 19, 2020 Sorry you had to compromise. I think this is the same issue: I have seen the same thing myself at some point with another head, but I didn't see it in my last test with this Atton head. Quote
phatshady Posted May 20, 2020 Author Posted May 20, 2020 No worries. Just happy to have it! Thanks for all your help and thank you for the mod. One of my favorites. 1 Quote
Salk Posted Sunday at 03:45 PM Posted Sunday at 03:45 PM @Effix, I was very interested in using your Atton head port in my game (not as PC, but for an NPC), but my problem is much more serious than the black line issue (which I also suffer systematically, of course). I recorded a video so that you can see for yourself. AttonGivesMeTheLip.mp4 Quote
Effix Posted Sunday at 06:44 PM Posted Sunday at 06:44 PM haha, yeah, the PC doesn't talk so the mod can get away with it. It's likely because of supermodel differences between the 2 games. Quote
Salk Posted Sunday at 06:53 PM Posted Sunday at 06:53 PM But does that mean that all K2 heads ported to K1 will suffer the same problem? Quote
Effix Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago On 9/27/2026 at 8:53 PM, Salk said: But does that mean that all K2 heads ported to K1 will suffer the same problem? Not sure, I don't test them as talking NPCs. Quote
Salk Posted 12 minutes ago Posted 12 minutes ago A pity. When I did the simplest porting of the K2 Player heads into K1, I noticed the "slacked-jaw" issue that was mentioned by others. I am hoping that someone could do the proper porting of all the PC heads one day. Cheers! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.