zendiagram

Fallen Order Cal styled poncho?

Hey everybody! I'm a fairly new member of the deadlystream community but like the rest of you I love Kotor and TSL and love the mods that you all make for this game (In particular shout out to Effixian for some of my favorite mods). I was hoping to ask as somebody who admittedly doesn't know much about creating new models, what the possibility of creating a PC outfit with a poncho for TSL, similar to the one Cal from the new Fallen Order game that was released. I feel like even just creating a poncho and using one of the pre-existing clothing options in game as the layer underneath would look great, though I'm not sure how practical or how much of a pain this would be. If there's a mod I missed in my research that is similar please point me to it, otherwise I'd love to hear some peoples thoughts!

5 hours ago, Effix said:

👍

The Onderon clothing is a bit like a poncho, I don't know if you fancy that.

There's a mod by VarsityPuppet to replace the common clothing:

l also did one on Steam that replaces the Jal Shey/Zeison Sha armors. I haven't got around to putting it up here.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1672321360

Hey Effixian! I actually ran your onderon mod for a bit (Before I realized it conflicted with another mod I had cause I'm an idiot) and while that mod and this mod both look great and are both great improvements over the base clothing and Jal Shey options, I feel as though they don't capture the same look or feel as Cal's. The biggest benefit I see of an outfit like Cal's poncho is the fact that it looks appropriate in any context (i.e. looks normal and good in both the refugee sector and the jedi council confrontation), whereas the traveler's clothes look out of place in certain areas. I'd definitely want to hear your thoughts on this though, here's a reference picture I forgot to include initially.

jYQUzn6HV7ysJLiLhJAzY4.jpg

I'm not good with making or editing the 3D models, so I can't help you there.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:41 AM, Effix said:

I'm not good with making or editing the 3D models, so I can't help you there.

No worries, just thought I'd throw the request out there to see if anybody would be interested, thanks for responding regardless!