Sign in to follow this  
Domino5555

How Do I Install TSLRCM on GOG?

I just got KOTOR 2 on GOG, and I'm trying to install TSLRCM, but it automatically installs towards the Steam folder, even though I don't have the Steam version of KOTOR 2 installed.

On 9/26/2019 at 2:10 PM, Domino5555 said:

I just got KOTOR 2 on GOG, and I'm trying to install TSLRCM, but it automatically installs towards the Steam folder, even though I don't have the Steam version of KOTOR 2 installed.

Are you on Windows and still having this problem? I have a possibility based on having the same problem except it was targeting the Lucasarts directory

Open up the Start menu and either type "regedit" into the Start menu search bar, or open Run from the Accessories menu and type "regedit" there.

Look in the following chain of directories for the Steam directory for TSL: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6332Node\
Once you've found it, double-click on "Path" inside said registry. Once you've done so, paste in the address for the GOG directory.