Sign in to follow this  
uwadmin12

MOD:[K1] Bounty Hunters

[K1] Bounty Hunters

Description

Warning: advanced player only!

This mod is designed to enhance certain encounter with the most famous bounty hunter.

You must go to Tatooine first to experience a quick and gruesome death. Learn more in readme.txt.

Disclaimer: I have personally tested the scenario without cheat/KSE editing. It is totally survivable, but you really need to know what you're doing.

Installation

Drop everything from the override folder to the game override folder, can't be simpler!

Uninstallation

Just remove the files.

Permission

Do not claim credit for this mod and do not use assets from this mod without my permission

Special Thanks

•  @DarthParametric for helping me out with DeNCS, otherwise this mod will have some serious defect
  • Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool
  • JDNoa for DeNCS

Legal

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/09/2019
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    No