The Frozen One

What's in your Override folder?

When it comes to KotOR, half the fun is throwing as many mods into your Override as possible to enhance your experience (hopefully without breaking your game.) I believe that's what makes this game so great. I wanted to make this thread in order for us to see which mods we all run, and maybe point out conflicts or suggest add-on mods in order to help each other out a bit. Here's a copy of what's in my Override, and also the mods I wish I could use at the same time in another folder. I also use flawlesswidescreen, but you don't see that in these specific folders.

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong section, I noticed in the General KotOR sub-forum that it said not to discuss mods there so I ended up posting it here.

m.png

m2.png

The only files I tend to have in my Override are texture, model and 2da files. 

Any unique UTC files and UTIs I place within .MOD files on top of other mods. I tend be a neat freak when it comes to my Override folder. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, djh269 said:

The only files I tend to have in my Override are texture, model and 2da files. 

Any unique UTC files and UTIs I place within .MOD files on top of other mods. I tend be a neat freak when it comes to my Override folder. 

I'm the opposite, I throw everything in and hope for the best. My folder is very unorganized lol. But so far I haven't had much of anything go wrong in my saved games at this point.

In the old days when mods used to be pumped out thick and fast my Override folder tended to become quite messy. These days I know exactly what mods are installed and in what order I installed them so I can track any incompatibilities.

I have it all filed away in a little green book :D

• Like 1