Sign in to follow this  
Nirran

getting DeNCS.jar to run in win10

ive tried to download java v6 but oldest version i see is v8,any tricks to this or am i stuck with virtual machines?

edit : downloaded v6 and installed,still fails to decompile on _every_ script i try

Edited by Nirran

ok,thnx see if i can uninstall it

edit : seems i was mistaken,it is decompiling,just not showing the code in dencs,if i save and view the save it shows the decompiled code,is that it or am i missing somehting?

Edited by Nirran

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

That is it. If it can decompile or partially decompile, you get to see the source.

On 7/14/2019 at 4:15 AM, Nirran said:

edit : seems i was mistaken,it is decompiling,just not showing the code in dencs,if i save and view the save it shows the decompiled code,is that it or am i missing somehting?

You need to right-click somewhere in the DeNCS window and select "View decompiled code".

• Thanks 1

When I tried to extract this to my KotOR Tool folder,  I did not see "deNCS.config" and the file "DeNCS.jar" is recognized as a compressed folder. I get the message "Destination Access Folder Denied"