Sign in to follow this  
Guest HK-47

Kyle Katarn Facts

Guest HK-47

Fact: Luke Skywalker isn't the true Grand Master of the Jedi, he really is just a puppet of Kyle like everyone else.

:thumbsup: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Fact: The reason R2-D2 and T3-M4 are able to save everyones butts all the time is because Kyle built them and a strand of his beard hair powers them.

Guest HK-47

Fact: The reason R2-D2 and T3-M4 are able to save everyones butts all the time is because Kyle built them and a strand of his beard hair powers them.

:unworthy: :unworthy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: great stuff.

Guest Gaminglord28

If you arent a Kyle Katarn fan dont post to this frickin page!

BTW...

Kyle Katarn is Darth Vader's father. "Vader, I am your father."

Guest staticjoe66

Yeah...that's very interesting since Anakin was a product of the Force itself so he had no biological father...but if you want to get technical Darth Plagueis is probably Anakin's father...and Darth Plagueis would make dogfood out of Chumpzilla aka Kyle Katarn...

If you arent a Kyle Katarn fan dont post to this frickin page!

BTW...

Kyle Katarn is Darth Vader's father. "Vader, I am your father."

Guest hkmandalore47

Fact: Revan didn't go to the Unknown Regions for a war being waged on another front. He heard the call of Kyle Katarn.

Fact: The force surrounds us, and binds us. Kyle Katarn is not binded by anything, he binds the Force.

Fact: Kreia is unable to kill the Force because Kyle commands it.

first attempts at Kyle Katarn jokes, considering I don't have any of his games. :cry:

Guest HK-47

Fact: Revan didn't go to the Unknown Regions for a war being waged on another front. He heard the call of Kyle Katarn.

Fact: The force surrounds us, and binds us. Kyle Katarn is not binded by anything, he binds the Force.

first attempts at Kyle Katarn jokes, considering I don't have any of his games. :cry:

Suggestion: You probably should get them to prevent him from sending one of his sons to find you. :eek:

Statement: All very funny. That's what it's about. Having fun, making silly jokes about Kyle's awesomeness that exists and cannot be denied (looks around in fear of Kyle) :eek: :unsure: .

Fact: Anakin didn't cut off Windu's hand out of emotion. He saw a vision of Kyle and his hatred for Sith. The vision seemed so real that Anakin tried to attack Kyle. By the time Anakin realized it wasn't Kyle it was too late. Now, you may ask, "Why did Kyle give Anakin that vision, causing Windu to die?" Because if Palpatine died, Kyle would have had no more Sith to kill.

Guest Gaminglord28

Yeah...that's very interesting since Anakin was a product of the Force itself so he had no biological father...but if you want to get technical Darth Plagueis is probably Anakin's father...and Darth Plagueis would make dogfood out of Chumpzilla aka Kyle Katarn...

First of all, it was a joke. Second, even Darth Plagueis bows before the awesome Kyle Katarn! It you need proof of Kyle's superiority, play the DF/JK games. They are all the proof you need... Darth Vader didn't turn back to the light because Luke was his son, Luke told him Kyle was onboard the Death Star. That's also why he removed his helmet and chose to die. (If you want to get technical he was already mortally wounded, but Kyle being there is cooler :cool: )

Guest Gaminglord28

LOL! But seriously, try the games already! They are simply amazing!

Star Wars Dark Forces

Star Wars Jedi Knight DFII

Guest Gaminglord28

Star Wars JK Mysteries of the Sith

SW JKII Jedi Outcast

SW JK Jedi Academy

Guest hkmandalore47

ive only played the demos for the JK games.

Fact: Only Kyle can have the last name of a vicious creature of Kashyyyk. But that also means the Katarn was made from the beard.

Guest Kasger

Eh, looks like I'm late to the topic and this forum as a whole, but screw it!

1. There is no life-unifying "Force". There is only the wind that has passed through Kyle's Beard and been allowed to leave, thereby becoming the harbinger of His greatness. Kyle lets certain people control this wind when he gets bored and wants to laugh at other's un-bearded weakness.

2. The reason Darth Vader screamed "NOOOOO!" at the end of Episode 3 was because he realized that he was now an opponent of Kyle Katarn.

3. Wookies are the direct result of regular people seeing Kyle when he had forgotten his weekly shave.

Guest HK-47

First of all, it was a joke. Second, even Darth Plagueis bows before the awesome Kyle Katarn! It you need proof of Kyle's superiority, play the DF/JK games. They are all the proof you need... Darth Vader didn't turn back to the light because Luke was his son, Luke told him Kyle was onboard the Death Star. That's also why he removed his helmet and chose to die. (If you want to get technical he was already mortally wounded, but Kyle being there is cooler :cool: )

Pleased Statement: Very funny. The ultimate proof of Kyle's awesomeness is found in a Dark Forces novel which I've mentioned before where it says, "An officer turned, saw Kyle, and died." Mr. Joe is our Kyle hater. I wouldn't try to convince him otherwise.

@Kasger

Statement: You sir, get +1 internet and a +3 bonus to your Dexterity.

Guest Gaminglord28

Pleased Statement: Very funny. The ultimate proof of Kyle's awesomeness is found in a Dark Forces novel which I've mentioned before where it says, "An officer turned, saw Kyle, and died." Mr. Joe is our Kyle hater. I wouldn't try to convince him otherwise.

@Kasger

Thanks. I have played all the games and even read the comics, but I never knew there was an actual novel...do you know where I can get it? By the way I am in the process of creating a Dark Forces/Jedi Knight fansite, would you mind posting jokes there too? I am creating the forums page now.

Guest staticjoe66
Second, even Darth Plagueis bows before the awesome Kyle Katarn

You may want to lay off the meth...just a thought...

It you need proof of Kyle's superiority, play the DF/JK games.

I have played them which is how I know for a fact Kyle Katarn is a gump and after I install my new hard drive this weekend will see if they'll play on W7 in XP compatibility mode

Darth Vader didn't turn back to the light because Luke was his son, Luke told him Kyle was onboard the Death Star. That's also why he removed his helmet and chose to die

This must be in the EU in which everyone has godlike power...especially Puke Skywalker and Kyle "Gumpmaster Chumpzilla" Katarn

Guest staticjoe66

So let me see if I have this right...this is coming from a guy doing a bad HK-47 imitation while sporting a Transformers avatar...oh kay...

As I have said I do not hate Kyle Katarn--he was simply an average character is some okay games whom, in and at his heart, always has been and always will be a coward

@Kasger

Guest Gaminglord28

So let me see if I have this right...this is coming from a guy doing a bad HK-47 imitation while sporting a Transformers avatar...oh kay...

As I have said I do not hate Kyle Katarn--he was simply an average character is some okay games whom, in and at his heart, always has been and always will be a coward

He is no coward he is awesome! But either way it's your opinion...

Guest HK-47

*Warning* PotC Fountain of Youth spoiler. Don't read if you intend on seeing it.

Fact: Jack Sparrow sailed the Pearl on crabs across sand in Jone's locker. Black Beard through the power of Kyle put the Pearl in a bottle. That's why Black Beard was always smoldering. He was in the presence of Kyle.

Guest Gaminglord28

The latest PotC was amazing in 3D. The only thing that could be better would be Kyle's beard in 3D (or 2D or 1D...)

Guest hkmandalore47

Darth Plagueis created Anakin Skywalker. Kyle was always there.

Guest Plastic

The Mandalorians became peaceful because they were scared of what Kyle would do to them if they were not.

Guest HK-47

Fact: The real reason Revan became a Jedi again was because he had a vision of Kyle. Revan only claimed to have amnesia to keep Kyle from coming after him. Then he went to the Unknown Regions to hide. Only Kyle knows what really happened to Revan.

Guest hkmandalore47

The Unknown Regions are the domain of Kyle. Only a select few may enter, which is why Revan and the Exile went there and it the place remains unknown to everyone else.

I was gonna say something else about the Unknown regions but you already said it HK.

Guest Gaminglord28

The Unknown Regions are somewhere in Kyle's beard. Or so I've heard...

Guest HK-47

Fact: The real reason Nihilus had to shed his physical form wasn't because of the power he had. It was because he basked in the presence of The Beard for an hour. We all know what effect it had on Nihilus. Kyle did kill Nihlus, but indirectly through the Exile. It wasn't as fun.