JDub96

Taris Mercenaries

Does anyone know of a mod that makes the three mercenaries with Canderous in the Undercity have higher health? I'm sick of them dying and Canderous saying "let's go boys" when his boys are lying facedown in Rakghoul viscera. 

Messing with NPC health is something I feel I'd screw up. Mind telling me how much I should give them to survive the Rakghoul attack?

Hello!

Strange coincidence. I have just changed that a few days ago so that one only dies and two survive, in accordance to the dialogue (Canderous mentions "boys" plural but also leaving before he loses more of his men).

From my change-log:

- Tweaked Canderous encounter in the Undercity so that two of his men, as opposed to one, survive the rakghouls attack to preserve dialogue consistency (modified tar04_cand043.dlg, tar04_daviktp41.utc, tar04_daviktp42.utc, k_ptar_cander04.ncs)

If you are interested, I can attach a zip file with my modifications to be dumped in your Override folder. You will need a save game where you didn't visit the Undercity yet though.

@JDub96

Hi and sorry if this is late seeing it's June as of now and I know I am late for this threat but here I go. 

Whenever I played this game on Xbox though never have it on PC. however yes once I saved all three mercenaries. but all time occasionaly I actually remember that you can only save one and it's this dude in this picture however all two are killed by Rakghoul's, but this one can survive if you get close to the Rakghoul's, and yes only this mercenary and Canderous Ordo survive but the fate of this mercenary if left ambigious on a cliff hanger but if he did survive Taris he most likely like hundreds not millions but hundreds probably where lucky to survive Taris's destruction it's likely this Mercenary does survive. 

However in the future I have plans for this Mercenary to be a recruitment mod suggestion for future modding users. the name of this character will be Gez Ejai in future he will be one of the recruitment mods planned to join on Ebon Hawk in the place of Juhani but (sigh) we have another problem that is the voice actor we need someone to sound like him that's the major problem we have in recruitment mods finding an actor who sounds alike but hopefully this idea is taken into considerdation. 

Anyway back to my own thaughts about this Mercenary yes I have saved him many times on Xbox and watched the pc version on youtube and it's possible to save only one mercenary without the mod. once you can save all but that's all dependable however when Canderous and the unidentified Mercenary (in actual Legends / Canon version) move, the other two hardly move just yet only seconds to go before they just about I've seen it before Mr. JDub96 and really I have once I know what occurs. 

However we can hope we find a future considerdaton for this character in the near future and it's going down on my well suggestions list of recruitable characters.

Anyway I decided to explain the whole story about it to you JDub96 that way you understand (nothing about recruitable as of now) just what I recall doing when I played the game and watched it on youtube before that it's possible to save one Mercenary in the Undercity most times. 

Gez Ejai.png