Nyvekra

[Request] Invisible Headgear for LoTF mod by Svosh

Would anyone be able to mod this gear to make it invisible? The mod is from Svosh, and one I've used for a long time and one I would like to continue using. With High resolution face models now I would prefer to still use the mod but be able to actually see my characters face. I looked into it, but I have no knowledge of MDX ad MDL files. Thanks!

g_i_mask80.uti

I_Mask_010.mdl

I_Mask_010.mdx

I_Mask_080.mdl

I_Mask_080.mdx

I_NeuralBand0.tga

ii_mask_080.tga

light of the force read me.txt

I think you can get the mod below, then make copies of any set of mdl and mdx files, rename those copies to the names you list.
You don't need to do anything with the tga files.
If I remember correctly It works because the 3D objects are taken out, so it doesn't matter which files you make copies of.

This may be as simple as renaming a few files, I think. Take any one MDX and MDL file that match in name (for the same item) from Shem's invisible headgear mod, then rename them to the file names you'd like to replace (l_mask_010 and l_mask_080 in this case) I don't know if Shem made the model "invisible" or just completely removed the model but you can definitely replace any mask model with his invisible models.

EDIT: lol @Effixbeat me to it