Sign in to follow this  
PurpleClone

Kotor 1 Purple Clone Armor

I won't for two reasons:

1) I'm not altering another person's mod and distributing it without their permission.

2) I don't wish to be responsible for walking you through how to install it.

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

Download the mod, find the TGA file, then edit the file, or find the clone texture you want from another game and edit it to match.

I am not entirely sure why you would want clones in KotOR but I do like the armour so I can see some reason to it.

Use GIMP or Photoshop to add the relevant purple lines, I also don't know about getting the new clone trooper armour as opposed to the original Attack of the Clones armour, you would have to make a new model or import a model from another game, perhaps BF2.

2 minutes ago, Thor110 said:

you would have to make a new model or import a model from another game, perhaps BF2.

If this fella could import BF2 armor, he wouldn't be asking for help. 

• Haha 2
  • Light Side Points 1

12 minutes ago, PurpleClone said:

i talked to prime says he does not feel like doing it but doesn't have a issue with people messing with it.

Can you prove it?

• Light Side Points 1

I have been up all night.  I have sent Kainzorus Prime the recolored version.  If he thinks it's OK for you to have it, I imagine he'll forward the recolored version of his mod that I sent to him.  Either way, my part in this concluded. Have an excellent day while I (finally) go to sleep.

• Light Side Points 1

First off, my apologies to Kainzorus Prime for confusing him with Prime.  I was up all night and I guess I was a little tired.  (That wasn't his old screen name!)  So sorry about that, KP.

Secondly, if you were trying to pull a fast one @PurpleClone, it kind of back fired on you.  

• Light Side Points 1

No I was not trying to pull a fast one he responded to me through messages that the clone recolor you used was not his mod but he said you can take his mod and recolor it .

Untitled.png

5 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

I sent him the files.  He doesn't have to change his name but patience in the future might be advised.

You are too nice! I would never consider a request as pointless as this.

I don't even understand the logic in a request like this, but I guess there isn't any!

• Haha 1
  • Light Side Points 1