Sign in to follow this  
todevuch

N_Mandalorian01.txi,

Hello) I Have armor Mandalorian transparent. Does anyone have any N_Mandalorian01.txi N_Mandalorian02.txi N_Mandalorian03.txi?

2018-08-12 18.41.22.691.jpg

TXI files alone won't work for K2. Changes to the model are required, like I did with my Shader Fixes. I included the same N_Mandalorian.mdl/mdx files in my Minor Fixes so if you want to just include the files in your mod you're free to do so (see that mod for details). Though, by the look of it, you've already made changes to the model so you may be better off correcting it yourself. In that case, all you have to do is make sure your texture file is applied on the model before exporting it. The game reads the TXI data from the texture on the model, not necessarily the texture it's using.

Or you could edit the envmap entry in appearance.2da to use the shader you want, which is kind of a hack method but also works.

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2018 at 6:55 PM, JCarter426 said:

TXI files alone won't work for K2. Changes to the model are required, like I did with my Shader Fixes. I included the same N_Mandalorian.mdl/mdx files in my Minor Fixes so if you want to just include the files in your mod you're free to do so (see that mod for details). Though, by the look of it, you've already made changes to the model so you may be better off correcting it yourself. In that case, all you have to do is make sure your texture file is applied on the model before exporting it. The game reads the TXI data from the texture on the model, not necessarily the texture it's using.

Or you could edit the envmap entry in appearance.2da to use the shader you want, which is kind of a hack method but also works.

Hello, thank you very much!) I went the shorter way) I solved the problem in two steps: 1) I took as a basis your N_Mandalorian01.txi file and renamed it into a txi file dependent on my model armor, after which the armor looked normal to the neck  .  Above it still shone through.  2) I found out which file is dependent for the neck (head) I found it txi, renamed and now the whole armor is working fine, thanks again)

2018-08-14 17.08.26.811.jpg