sagardo

TSL: Fog does not affect all textures

Hello, I have a very frustrating bug, ruining game immersion. As you see in the screenshots, the fog effect applies only at few textures here (planet still flooded with radiation). And this also appears on Dxun jungles too, some textures are fogged, some are not.

I can't find the similar topic here and no idea how to fix this.

I have a steam version of KOTOR 2 with TSLRM + M4-78 + some unrelated mods from Steam Workshop. (Windows 10 x64 and no external graphic tweaks)

20180625083546_1.jpg

20180625084901_1.jpg

If you are using the Workshop version of M4-78, copy across the shader fix content to TSLRCM's Workshop folder (opengl32.dll, shader_ident.txt, plus shaders_original & shaders_override folders).

I believe they combined TSLRCM and M4-78 in the workshop now... but if someone could confirm that, that would be swell.

I see they have added a combined version. However that was only added a couple of weeks ago, so anyone that started a mod install before then presumably still has the separate versions, in which case the fog fix will not work unless it is moved to the TSLRCM folder.

Thank you very much! This Fog and blur patch worked (it was a LOT of manual copypasting though)

4 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

If you are using the Workshop version of M4-78, copy across the shader fix content to TSLRCM's Workshop folder (opengl32.dll, shader_ident.txt, plus shaders_original & shaders_override folders).

Maybe noob question, but I don't get it, where this folder where I should paste this also? Sky on M4-78 still looks weird )

P.S. I got it, never mind )

20180625144844_1.jpg

20180625144748_1.jpg

The skybox is unaffected by area fog as it would be flat green-blue-ish, but yeah, it does look a little out of place. Nothing that can be done about it except for making a new skybox, but that wouldn't fit once the radiation has been fixed.