Sign in to follow this  
N-DReW25

[Request] Korriban Academy Quest Resolution Fix

In K1 on Korriban when you join the academy there are various quests the player can do to earn prestige to impress Uthar to gain access to the tomb of Naga Sadow to find the Star Map, however, there is a small problem. The required level of prestige you need to impress Uthar is 'too low' as you can enter the tomb without completing all of the sidequests (Cashing them in to Uthar for prestige) which results in Side Quests being stuck in limbo in your journal forever. The only way in vanilla to properly remove the quests is to do most of the sidequests incorrectly and not gain the prestige for them as the small amount of prestige you gain from the ones you cannot fail would be enough to impress Uthar.

If it is possible I am requesting for a mod similar to Kexikus' Manaan Quest Endings where when you gain enough prestige to impress Uthar all of the sidequests you didn't finish get completed despite not cashing them in.

Here is a link to Kexikus' mod as a sort of example of what I want- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/557-proper-manaan-quest-endings/

Guest Sam Fisher

Dammit, I was hoping that wasn't the case as I tend to not use K1R.

Just extract the needed modules and files from K1R then, done. 

That's what I did a while ago. 

Well actually, it is possible to complete all of the sidequests, depending on how you play and in which order you turn them in. I’m quite sure I’ve done that at some point. If all of them would be required, you would fail the game if you solve any of them in a manner Uthar doesn’t approve (goodbye Korriban LS points).