A Future Pilot

K1 Community Patch

3 minutes ago, Leilukin said:

There were already multiple users reporting in the comment section of KSR 2022's mod page about the issue of KSR 2022 breaking the Murdered Settle quest due to the mod using an old TSLPatcher.

Yeah, different quest, so it didn't immediately click for me. I was going to comment, but I see that there is already someone else suggesting to use K!CP's patcher.

On 10/6/2022 at 1:35 AM, DarthParametric said:

we'll see how June/July 2023 shapes up for v1.10.0

So it seems like we'll be blowing past a mid-year release date, since not much has happened in terms of work in the last few months. I would like to get a release out around Xmas if possible, but that will largely depend on how the back-half of the year goes, progress-wise. I'd really like to finally resolve some of the many outstanding Manaan issues that have been on the docket for years now. I have avoided most of them because Manaan is my least favourite planet, but there are some biggies in there like all the facing problems in the Sunry trial. In the meantime, here's the current state of 1.10.0 progress:

Additions

• Adjusted the eyelid and mouthbox UVs for the NPC head old_b_m2 to move them from the beard texture
  • Prevented the inadvertent removal of the first journal entry of the "Dwindling Supplies" quest on the Ebon Hawk
  • Destroyed the moisture vaporators after giving them to the Chieftain in the Tatooine Sand People Enclave to prevent them dropping as loot if the Sand People turn hostile
  • Corrected the orientation of the walkmesh for the force cage placeable
  • Prevented the cutscene of the party approaching the ruins in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave Courtyard from triggering without Bastila in the party
  • Switched a number of plot-related doors in the Leviathan Prison Block to use keys in order to remove the unnecessary Security UI
  • Switched the Rancor pen doors in The One's Settlement on the Unknown World to use keys in order to remove the unnecessary Security UI
  • Made the Rakatan hologram in the Kashyyyk Lower Shadowlands immortal to prevent it being killed as collateral damage by the guard droids
  • Replaced the incorrect Dark Side underwear texture for the male Scoundrel with the Xbox version
  • Corrected the texture assignment for the first Rodian appearance
  • Plugged some gaps in the walls of the Leviathan Hangar central hallway
  • Switched the appearances of a Republic Soldier and Officer in the group arguing with the Sith in Manaan East Central to match their ranks
  • Removed the plot flag from the rough-cut Upari amulet gained in the Kashyyyk Lower Shadowlands
  • Removed the plot flags from Ajunta Pall's sword and the Naga Sadow ceremonial lightsaber when returning to the Korriban Sith Academy post-final trial
  • Prevented the "Invisible Mandalorians" journal entry on the Unknown World being orphaned if the Rakata turned hostile before completing it
  • Changed the ambient behaviour of one of Calo Nord's thugs when encountering him in the Korriban Valley of the Dark Lords
  • Corrected the starting conditional for reporting back to Hulas in Manaan East Central about Zuulan post-Leviathan
  • Adjusted room geometry in the Unknown World Temple Main Floor to prevent light bleed and camera clipping around the Lower Catacombs doorway, plugged gaps in the walls
  • Adjusted room geometry in the Unknown World Temple Summit to prevent light bleed, added static doors to empty doorways
  • Added some static doors to the end cutscene stunt versions of the Unknown World Temple Summit and exterior
  • Repositioned the GWing placeable on the Unknown World Temple Summit to provide more room to access the containers behind it
  • Swapped some incorrect soundset assignments for Rakghouls and droids in the Taris Lower and Upper Sewers
  • Made the Sith officers in the DS end cutscene in the Unknown World Temple Summit face the right direction and play their correct animations
  • Replaced low poly Sith fighter meshes in the Manaan Docking Bay and rebaked the lightmap for their support pillars
  • Removed unnecessary Security UI from the Sith hangar door in the Manaan Docking Bay
  • Corrected Dark Side transitions for female player head PFHA04
  • Corrected Dark Side transitions for female player head PFHC01
  • Corrected Dark Side transitions for female player head PFHC03
  • Switched the patrolling Sith soldiers in Taris Upper City South to use bark bubbles like those in Upper City North
  • Revised some lightmap UVs and rebaked all lightmaps for the Unknown World Temple Summit to address a number of artefacts and add missing shadows
  • Added missing DS hits when choosing to kill Largo in the Taris Upper City North Apartments
  • Corrected the stunt Revan models so that the cape properly animated during the revelation cutscene
  • Added some thickness to the hallway walls in the Unknown World Temple torture cutscene
  • Adjusted the scene of the Rakghoul that attacks Hendar in the Taris Undercity to make sure Hendar acts a little quicker
  • Stripped the party of Force Speed to prevent them power walking during the cutscene outside The One's compound in Unknown World North Beach
  • Ensured that the sound effect for the cell forcefield doors in the Leviathan Prison Block looped correctly and restarted after the doors were closed
  • Moved the two lightsaber crystals inside the Krayt cave in the Tatooine Eastern Dune Sea from rubble to the Jedi corpse
  • Prevented needing to loot the two crates outside the Czerka office in the Kashyyyk Landing Pad twice in order for their loot to spawn
  • Forced the Gizka on the Ebon Hawk to keep clear of the party member spawn points
  • Hid any equipped masks and weapons for the initial conversation with Bastila and the post-vision conversation with Carth when first entering the Dantooine Jedi Enclave
  • Plugged a gap between the torso and head of Zaalbar's model
  • Replaced the empty Sith Apprentice soundset with the Sith Apprentice Male soundset
  • Changed the item type of the Rakghoul Serum in the Taris Undercity from Adrenaline to Plot Useable Item as it was in the Xbox version of the game
  • Prevented an exploit in the Tatooine Eastern Dune Sea that allowed the player to bypass the Calo Nord and/or Darth Bandon fights
  • Prevented an exploit in the Manaan Docking Bay that allowed the player to bypass the exile for tainting the kolto supply
  • Made the cutscene of Calo Nord's hunting Rodian bounties in the Taris Lower City Apartments (West) unskippable
  • Forced Jolee and Juhani to participate in the fight against the two Dark Jedi outside the Sith Master's room in the Unknown World Temple Main Floor
  • Adjusted the timing of the VFX in the cutscene of the Sith Master sparring a droid in the Unknown World Temple Main Floor to sync with the animations and made Jolee and Juhani join the fight
  • Tweaked the orientation of the computer panel on the Kashyyyk Great Walkway to align with the walkway edge
  • Adjusted the positions of the kolto tanks and computer terminal in the Manaan Hrakert Rift to prevent them floating above the terrain
  • Fixed faulty setting of the global for the party being on the Ebon Hawk that was preventing asking Juhani about the current planet
  • Corrected the module name check in the starting conditionals for Jolee and Juhani's lines when spoken to inside the Unknown World temple
  • Prevented Bastila from using the wrong underwear texture when unequipping certain items
  • Shunted the Star Map across to the centerline of the room in the Dantooine Ruins
  • Adjusted Affliction and Plague power effects to match their descriptions
  • Tweaked some camera angles in the final Carth romance dialogue on the Star Forge for DS female players
  • Added a missing starting conditional for a persuade check during conversation with Lurze in Korriban Dreshdae
  • Prevented the player being locked out of a Crattis DLG branch in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave by progressing the main plot too quickly
  • Corrected the soundsets for various NPCs in the Taris Hidden Bek Base
  • Made sure Canderous kept his gear if he was the jail breaker in the Leviathan Prison Block
  • Tweaked the scene with the hologram outside the Elder's Compound in Unknown World South Beach to force the party to move as intended
  • Jumped the party for the conversation with Jon in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave Courtyard and moved the patrolling Jedi back out of the way
  • Removed unnecessary Security UI from the locked doors in the Taris Hidden Bek Base and corrected non-openable control room door
  • Jumped the party for the scene of the Sith and Republic troops arguing outside the Hawk's hangar in the Manaan Docking Bay
  • Wrangled the party for the scene in the Kashyyyk Czerka Landing Port when Zaalbar is not in the active party
  • Jumped any party members out of the player's way for the lightsaber construction scene in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave
  • Made sure the party members attacked if the Sith patrol in the Taris Undercity turned hostile
  • Corrected off-screen Force persuade animation when dealing with the customs officer in the Tatooine Docking Bay
  • Prevented the Mandalorians in the Kashyyyk Lower Shadowlands from dropping duplicate datapads
  • Made sure messenger Malare didn't hang around after Bastila was done speaking to her
  • Forcibly jumped the party after they dispatched the two Sith on the Bridge of the Endar Spire and closed the door in an added cutscene
  • Added missing player level checks to Bastila's romance dialogue scripts to better pace its progression
  • Jumped the party for the conversation with the injured Elder Rakata prisoner and fixed a missing sound effect in Unknown World The One's Settlement
  • Prevented the security room droid in Manaan Hrakert Station from activating a second shield
  • The player's name in message logs was incorrect following the Taris swoop race

Changes/Updates/Revisions

• Revised the function order for the script that triggers the Star Map cutscene in the Dantooine Ruins to (hopefully) prevent a potential sequence break
  • Revised the pre-Leviathan scene on the Ebon Hawk to properly hide Carth's equipped mask
  • Adjusted the trigger script for the Saul showdown cutscene on the Leviathan Bridge to strip Force Speed from Bastila and the player
  • Prevented Zaedra playing her ambient animations in the background while speaking to Gadon in the Taris Hidden Bek Base
  • Corrected the config for the torture scene in the Leviathan Prison Block to properly assign static cameras on nodes where they were missing
  • Revised the conversation for the rep in the Tatooine Czerka Office to finally prevent her line being spoken off-screen when Force Persuaded (for real this time)
  • Herded the party for the conversation with the rep in the Tatooine Czerka Office to ensure correct static camera framing
  • Tweaked party member facings and hid masks for the Griff and Greeta conversions in the Tatooine Czerka Office
  • Added additional party jump for Matrik convos in the Taris Lower City Apartments (East) when wearing a Sith disguise to prevent an endless black screen
  • Corrected some additional offscreen party member interjections in the convo with Matton in the Kashyyyk Landing Pad
  • Revised Jolee's joining script in Kashyyyk Upper Shadowlands to improve visual consistency and jumped party for his conversation
  • Addressed player's facing after one of Bastila's interjections during the first meeting with the Council in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave
  • Corrected post-Leviathan scene Carth romance checks
  • Removed the ported TSL blue male Twi'lek appearance and reverted the sole use of it in the Taris Lower City Javyar's Cantina back to vanilla green
  • Replaced the higher resolution N_CommF07/M07 textures with the correct versions (renamed N_CommFD01/MD01)
  • Made some further tweaks to the intro of the cutscene of the Sith Master in the Unknown World Temple Main Floor
  • Fixed an additional HK line when talking to the Storyteller in the Tatooine Sandpeople Enclave
  • Renamed and converted two MP3s to proper KOTOR VO format (fake WAV header)
  • Appended ExclusiveColumn flags to all added 2DA rows to prevent duplicates
  • Moved some loose LIP files from the Override to Lips folder MOD injection
  • Adjusted the appearance of Calo Nord's thugs in Manaan Hrakert Rift to reduce clone NPCs
  • Switched both of Gana Lavin's appearances on Taris to the Asian Commoner that she used in Upper City South to prevent a clone issue with Sarna in the Upper City Cantina
  • Added hiding of equipped masks and weapons during the conversation with Griff in the Tatooine Sand People Enclave
  • Streamlined the disguise stripping function used in the Tatooine Sand People Enclave, since it could potentially lead to crashes
  • Made sure the player couldn't skip through the "Attack them all" dialogue in the Tatooine Sand People Enclave, which would reveal the party's disguises being stripped
  • Tweaked the scene in the Kashyyyk Great Walkway when Zaalbar is not in the active party
  • Made sure that the Hidden Bek door guard in Taris Lower City also reoriented after conversation
  • Switched Vandar's dialogue edits in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave to a straight DLG replace rather than patching to streamline the install process
  • Canderous' messenger on Taris had the wrong Twi'lek voice set for a previously edited line

• Thanks 1

Trying out the patch for the first time, and... it seems you guys seriously messed something up:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3017626827

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3017626807

With a slight change of angle the lighting completely changes, resulting in this weird blackface. I can't seem to figure out how to record video, but the change toggles several times as I turn the camera from left to right (or right to left). It happens in the Ebon Hawk cockpit, and behind it, up to the hologram thingie in the central room, though only when facing towards the cockpit. Results in some awful moments in cutscenes, too.

Doesn't happen without the community patch. Does happens even without any other mods.

Can't say I have ever experienced it, nor do I recall it ever being reported by anyone else. I'm pretty sure we'd have heard plenty of screeching about it by now if it was something we did that affected everyone. You can try removing all the m12aa_01xx MDL/MDX/WOKs from your Override (most of which are originally from ndix UR's Ebon Hawk Fixes mod). I don't think there's anything else relevant to the Hawk that K1CP changes.

8 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

I'm curious about what the root cause of your problem might be. What OS are you running on? GPU make/model?

Windows 10, 4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 380 Series. Drivers are up to date.

Got ahold of another computer: Windows 7, Nvida Geforce GT 730. Same results.

Common factors I am able to think of:

• Game version: GoG
  • Resolution: 800x600 60Hz fullscreen, though I tried 1024x768 as well. I am not using any widescreen mod or wrapper.
  • Something baked into the savegame, maybe? Yet the problem exists both for both old and new savegames. Attaching two savegames where I've observed Blackface!Bastila: game 21 (Escape Taris) is my most recent save playing with K1CP from the start, and it shows me the issue during the cutscene right before landing on Dantooine (where Bastila is telling Carth that Dantooine is safe); game 95 (Leviathan) is an old save from a non-K1CP playthrough, and shows me the issue by simply panning around the cockpit. I'll be surprised if this reproduces for you, though.

Not sure where to go from there.

2 saves - blackface.7z

19 minutes ago, Markus Ramikin said:

Something baked into the savegame, maybe?

There's nothing in a save that would cause this, and indeed I didn't have the issue on my end loading one of your saves.

I can kind of understand odd graphical issues on an AMD GPU, as their drivers have been garbage since the ATI days, especially for OpenGL titles. I'm surprised that it is also occurring on an entirely different system with an nVidia GPU though, albeit one that is pretty old. But I have a dual boot XP/Win 7 box for old games that has a 560 in it which is even older, and it has never displayed that issue in either K1 or TSL (and beta testing playthroughs of the last two K1CP releases were primarily done on that box).

Since I can't reproduce the issue, I can't really do much to try and test for fixes. But I'll have a look at the EH models and see if I can spot anything noticeably different from the vanilla models. My guess would be something related to the lights.

4 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

There's nothing in a save that would cause this

So I assumed, but I've seen bugs defy common sense before, so I like to cast my net wide, especially when I'm out of better ideas and the test is easy to perform. Welp, sometimes you just get the null result you expected.

To be sure, has anything changed about the Ebon Hawk between the latest public build 1.9.2 and whatever test build you're running?

11 minutes ago, Markus Ramikin said:

has anything changed about the Ebon Hawk between the latest public build 1.9.2 and whatever test build you're running?

No. As I mentioned above, almost all the models are straight from ndix UR's fix mod and untouched by K1CP. Off the top of my head I think the only change we made is to the central room to adjust the walkmesh, but that was presumably back in 1.8.0, since that was when JC and I got directly involved and the project expanded in scope. But ndix UR's models predate that, going back to the very first 1.0 release.

It was funny seeing a community patch update email from GitHub recently - you're the man for continuing to work on this, DP 🙏

Currently I have a clean K1 install, no mods whatsoever, so let me know if you're looking for people to test beta builds.

22 hours ago, KnifeMaster said:

looking for people to test beta builds

Anyone is able to beta test at any time they want, simply by cloning the repository locally. Although it should be noted that TSLPatcher is no longer supported and HoloPatcher is now the required installer. If you want to try out the current build and test for bugs then you need to be quick. I will be starting my second 1.10.0 beta test playthrough this weekend, looking to have the final release ready by Xmas.

Edit: As of this evening, I have wrapped up the last of the planned updates before I begin beta 2 this weekend. So if anyone wants to do a playtest, now is the time to jump in. But you'll need to be quick with your feedback, since I want to get the final release out by next weekend.

Current changelog for v1.10.0:

Additions

• Adjusted the eyelid and mouthbox UVs for the NPC head old_b_m2 to move them from the beard texture
  • Prevented the inadvertent removal of the first journal entry of the "Dwindling Supplies" quest on the Ebon Hawk
  • Destroyed the moisture vaporators after giving them to the Chieftain in the Tatooine Sand People Enclave to prevent them dropping as loot if the Sand People turn hostile
  • Corrected the orientation of the walkmesh for the force cage placeable
  • Prevented the cutscene of the party approaching the ruins in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave Courtyard from triggering without Bastila in the party
  • Switched a number of plot-related doors in the Leviathan Prison Block to use keys in order to remove the unnecessary Security UI
  • Switched the Rancor pen doors in The One's Settlement on the Unknown World to use keys in order to remove the unnecessary Security UI
  • Made the Rakatan hologram in the Kashyyyk Lower Shadowlands immortal to prevent it being killed as collateral damage by the guard droids
  • Replaced the incorrect Dark Side underwear texture for the male Scoundrel with the Xbox version
  • Corrected the texture assignment for the first Rodian appearance
  • Plugged some gaps in the walls of the Leviathan Hangar central hallway
  • Switched the appearances of a Republic Soldier and Officer in the group arguing with the Sith in Manaan East Central to match their ranks
  • Removed the plot flag from the rough-cut Upari amulet gained in the Kashyyyk Lower Shadowlands
  • Removed the plot flags from Ajunta Pall's sword and the Naga Sadow ceremonial lightsaber when returning to the Korriban Sith Academy post-final trial
  • Prevented the "Invisible Mandalorians" journal entry on the Unknown World being orphaned if the Rakata turned hostile before completing it
  • Changed the ambient behaviour of one of Calo Nord's thugs when encountering him in the Korriban Valley of the Dark Lords
  • Corrected the starting conditional for reporting back to Hulas in Manaan East Central about Zuulan post-Leviathan
  • Adjusted room geometry in the Unknown World Temple Main Floor to prevent light bleed and camera clipping around the Lower Catacombs doorway, plugged gaps in the walls
  • Adjusted room geometry in the Unknown World Temple Summit to prevent light bleed, added static doors to empty doorways
  • Added some static doors to the end cutscene stunt versions of the Unknown World Temple Summit and exterior
  • Repositioned the GWing placeable on the Unknown World Temple Summit to provide more room to access the containers behind it
  • Swapped some incorrect soundset assignments for Rakghouls and droids in the Taris Lower and Upper Sewers
  • Made the Sith officers in the DS end cutscene in the Unknown World Temple Summit face the right direction and play their correct animations
  • Replaced low poly Sith fighter meshes in the Manaan Docking Bay and rebaked the lightmap for their support pillars
  • Removed unnecessary Security UI from the Sith hangar door in the Manaan Docking Bay
  • Corrected Dark Side transitions for female player head PFHA04
  • Corrected Dark Side transitions for female player head PFHC01
  • Corrected Dark Side transitions for female player head PFHC03
  • Switched the patrolling Sith soldiers in Taris Upper City South to use bark bubbles like those in Upper City North
  • Revised some lightmap UVs and rebaked all lightmaps for the Unknown World Temple Summit to address a number of artefacts and add missing shadows
  • Added missing DS hits when choosing to kill Largo in the Taris Upper City North Apartments
  • Corrected the stunt Revan models so that the cape properly animated during the revelation cutscene
  • Added some thickness to the hallway walls in the Unknown World Temple torture cutscene
  • Adjusted the scene of the Rakghoul that attacks Hendar in the Taris Undercity to make sure Hendar acts a little quicker
  • Stripped the party of Force Speed to prevent them power walking during the cutscene outside The One's compound in Unknown World North Beach
  • Ensured that the sound effect for the cell forcefield doors in the Leviathan Prison Block looped correctly and restarted after the doors were closed
  • Moved the two lightsaber crystals inside the Krayt cave in the Tatooine Eastern Dune Sea from rubble to the Jedi corpse
  • Prevented needing to loot the two crates outside the Czerka office in the Kashyyyk Landing Pad twice in order for their loot to spawn
  • Forced the Gizka on the Ebon Hawk to keep clear of the party member spawn points
  • Hid any equipped masks and weapons for the initial conversation with Bastila and the post-vision conversation with Carth when first entering the Dantooine Jedi Enclave
  • Plugged a gap between the torso and head of Zaalbar's model
  • Replaced the empty Sith Apprentice soundset with the Sith Apprentice Male soundset
  • Changed the item type of the Rakghoul Serum in the Taris Undercity from Adrenaline to Plot Useable Item as it was in the Xbox version of the game
  • Prevented an exploit in the Tatooine Eastern Dune Sea that allowed the player to bypass the Calo Nord and/or Darth Bandon fights
  • Prevented an exploit in the Manaan Docking Bay that allowed the player to bypass the exile for tainting the kolto supply
  • Made the cutscene of Calo Nord's hunting Rodian bounties in the Taris Lower City Apartments (West) unskippable
  • Forced Jolee and Juhani to participate in the fight against the two Dark Jedi outside the Sith Master's room in the Unknown World Temple Main Floor
  • Adjusted the timing of the VFX in the cutscene of the Sith Master sparring a droid in the Unknown World Temple Main Floor to sync with the animations and made Jolee and Juhani join the fight
  • Tweaked the orientation of the computer panel on the Kashyyyk Great Walkway to align with the walkway edge
  • Adjusted the positions of the kolto tanks and computer terminal in the Manaan Hrakert Rift to prevent them floating above the terrain
  • Fixed faulty setting of the global for the party being on the Ebon Hawk that was preventing asking Juhani about the current planet
  • Corrected the module name check in the starting conditionals for Jolee and Juhani's lines when spoken to inside the Unknown World temple
  • Prevented Bastila from using the wrong underwear texture when unequipping certain items
  • Shunted the Star Map across to the centerline of the room in the Dantooine Ruins
  • Adjusted Affliction and Plague power effects to match their descriptions
  • Tweaked some camera angles in the final Carth romance dialogue on the Star Forge for DS female players
  • Added a missing starting conditional for a persuade check during conversation with Lurze in Korriban Dreshdae
  • Prevented the player being locked out of a Crattis DLG branch in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave by progressing the main plot too quickly
  • Corrected the soundsets for various NPCs in the Taris Hidden Bek Base
  • Made sure Canderous kept his gear if he was the jail breaker in the Leviathan Prison Block
  • Tweaked the scene with the hologram outside the Elder's Compound in Unknown World South Beach to force the party to move as intended
  • Jumped the party for the conversation with Jon in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave Courtyard and moved the patrolling Jedi back out of the way
  • Removed unnecessary Security UI from the locked doors in the Taris Hidden Bek Base and corrected non-openable control room door
  • Jumped the party for the scene of the Sith and Republic troops arguing outside the Hawk's hangar in the Manaan Docking Bay
  • Wrangled the party for the scene in the Kashyyyk Czerka Landing Port when Zaalbar is not in the active party
  • Jumped any party members out of the player's way for the lightsaber construction scene in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave
  • Made sure the party members attacked if the Sith patrol in the Taris Undercity turned hostile
  • Corrected off-screen Force persuade animation when dealing with the customs officer in the Tatooine Docking Bay
  • Prevented the Mandalorians in the Kashyyyk Lower Shadowlands from dropping duplicate datapads
  • Made sure messenger Malare didn't hang around after Bastila was done speaking to her
  • Forcibly jumped the party after they dispatched the two Sith on the Bridge of the Endar Spire and closed the door in an added cutscene
  • Added missing player level checks to Bastila's romance dialogue scripts to better pace its progression
  • Jumped the party for the conversation with the injured Elder Rakata prisoner and fixed a missing sound effect in Unknown World The One's Settlement
  • Prevented the security room droid in Manaan Hrakert Station from activating a second shield
  • The player's name in message logs was incorrect following the swoop race
  • Ensured that Force Persuading Suvam on Yavin Station to give you a Pazaak deck was gated by a starting conditional check
  • Added a missing LS gain to Hendar's post-rescue dialogue in the Taris Undercity
  • Corrected and expanded the post-Hrakert quest item cleanup when returning to Roland Wann in Manaan East Central
  • Prevented a door in Manaan Hrakert Station from closing when Calo or Bandon weren't scheduled to turn up
  • Added missing quest update when Force persuading Gluupor in Manaan East Central
  • Adjusted the scene with the infected Republic soldier in the Taris Undercity to ensure his animations played correctly and all the Rakghouls attacked
  • Wrangled the party for the scenes with Mission in Taris Javyar's Cantina
  • Removed the weird camera zoom and herded the party during the cutscene of the first duel in the Taris Upper City Cantina
  • Jumped the party for the scene with Janos when landing on Kashyyyk for the first time
  • Jumped the party when initiating conversation with Iziz in Tatooine Anchorhead
  • Made sure that Tanis in the Tatooine Dune Sea always responded appropriately when spoken to by someone wearing the Sandpeople disguise
  • Added a missing persuade starting conditional when convincing Sunry to confess to having an affair with Elassa in Manaan Ahto West
  • Destroyed leftover plot items (cell key, passcard, ICE Breaker) after completing the escape from the Leviathan
  • Made some facing and camera angle adjustments during the break out scene in the Leviathan Prison Block
  • Changed the Leviathan elevator floor selection label "Bridge" to "Command Deck" on both the Prison Block and Command Deck
  • Destroyed the slaver contract datapad at the conclusion of the "A Wookiee Lost" quest in Kashyyyk Worrroznor's Home
  • Revised the interrogation scenes with the Mandalorian prisoner in the Korriban Sith Academy to improve framing and party positioning
  • Edited the alpha blending of one of the transparent Taris window textures to make sure other textures behind it rendered correctly
  • Corrected some UV distortion in the floor mesh of the sub bay in Manaan Hrakert Station
  • Adjusted render order and fixed pivots of the forcefield beacon poles in Taris Davik's Estate
  • Corrected the UVs of the upper left arm of the small class 6 medium female armour model (PFBES) to fix some texture misalignment
  • Fixed transparency rendering issues for the windows on the Endar Spire
  • Made sure that combat music was turned off after leaving Hendar to his fate in the Taris Undercity
  • Prevented The Way of the Sith quest being orphaned if choosing to betray both Uthar and Yuthura in the Korriban Tomb of Naga Sadow
  • Ensured plot/quest items are returned to the player post-Leviathan prison break, even if they don't retrieve their former inventory
  • Made the Dark Jedi in the Kashyyyk Great Walkway drop the datapad they were carrying and changed it and the Tatooine datapad's name to something more descriptive
  • Changed the damage type the steam vents do in the Manaan Sith Base from universal to fire and gave them all the same name in the Feedback panel
  • Corrected the PC's facing when opening the door in front of the steam vents in the Manaan Sith Base
  • Added higher resolution font textures from Aspyr's TSL patch
  • Changed the texture assignment for the glass windscreens of the wrecked speeder placeables
  • Wrangled the party when entering the Kashyyyk Village of Rwookrrorro after meeting Chuundar to prevent pathing issues
  • Ensured that the decomissioned droid in the Leviathan Command Deck properly rammed into the locked storage door and opened it when commanded to do so
  • Corrected the spawn behaviour for Sharina to make sure she appeared in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave if the player gave her the full value of her wraid plate
  • Made sure the sealed doors couldn't be sliced during the decompression in Manaan Hraakert Kolto Control
  • Tweaked the scene with Canderous in the Taris Undercity to jump the party, adjust some facing and camera angles, and have him leave via an area exit
  • Adjusted facing and camera angles in the conversation with Shasa and her friends in the Manaan Sith Base, and made all of them leave at the same time
  • Added corrected shadowcasting meshes for the skirt of the female Revan/Star Forge robes model
  • Adjusted NPC facing after companion interjections during the conversations with the slaves in Davik's Estate on Taris
  • Set the correct listeners for companion interjections during conversation with Motta the Hutt in the Tatooine Swoop Registration
  • Jumped the party and moved the waiter out of the way for the conversation with Gana Lavin in the Taris Upper City Cantina
  • Added and tweaked unused static camera views when overloading the harvesting machine in Manaan Hrakert Rift
  • Prevented the initial Calo/Davik escape scene triggering more than once and ensured combat started afterwards in Taris Davik's Estate
  • Gave Calo Nord a stunt animation during his last stand in the hangar of Davik's Estate on Taris to ensure he kept holding his thermal detonator up
  • Migrated the ini from TSLPatcher to HoloPatcher to address deficiencies in the former and take advantage of added features in the latter
  • Replaced the line where Jolee refers to the player as their "old friend" only when speaking to Davin on Manaan
  • Prevented prematurely unlocking access to Jolee's dialogue branches about Sunry
  • Moved the movie of Bastila fighting Revan from the swoop platform module transition to between the two conversations when returning to the Taris Upper City Hideout with Bastila
  • Added a missing door to the flow control room of the Manaan Sith Base and renamed one of the doors to the adjoining room
  • Changed the soundsets of the various Republic soldiers in the Endar Spire Command Module to reduce the number of cloned death cries during cutscenes
  • Made Carth face towards the player when they finally meet in the Endar Spire Starboard Section
  • Jumped the party for Elora's conversations in Manaan Ahto West to alleviate issues with facing and camera angles
  • Adjusted the VO of one of Sunry's lines and corrected the subtitles for another when speaking to him while in jail in Manaan Ahto West
  • Jumped the party when speaking to Sunry in jail in Manaan Ahto West to alleviate issues with facing and camera angles
  • Adjusted some camera angles and jumped the party for the Republic vs Sith trial in the Manaan Ahto West courtroom, and made the diplomats walk away at the end
  • Jumped the party for the individual conversations with the judges in the Manaan Ahto West courtroom, and fixed companion interjections being off-screen
  • Tweaked the position of one of the judge's desks in the Manaan Ahto West courtroom to prevent it clipping into the one next to it
  • Adjusted the geometry of the Ebon Hawk transition trigger in the Manaan Docking Bay so the notification for it displays correctly when looking directly at it
  • Corrected some camera angles, fixed the party and NPC jumps, and adjusted the fade-out/in timings for the post-Sith Base trial of the player in Manaan Ahto West
  • Added custom party member starting conditionals for cutscenes that move party members more than 10m away from the player
  • Adjusted camera angles, corrected facing, and fixed broken companion interjections during the Sunry murder trial in Manaan Ahto West
  • The player being jumped during their arrest outside the Sith Base in Manaan Ahto East was visible in widescreen resolutions, and only a single droid escorted them away
  • Changed the appearance for the corpse of Rukil's apprentice in the Taris Undercity to female
  • Changed the appearance for the corpse placeables for Rukil's father and grandfather in the Taris Lower Sewers to desiccated remains
  • Removed unnecessary Security UI from the forcefield in the Taris Lower Sewers
  • Adjusted camera angles and listener tags for companion interjections during conversations in Kashyyyk Woorwill's Home
  • Removed unnecessary Security UI from the loading dock door in the Black Vulkar Base (Lower/Garage) on Taris
  • Plugged some gaps in the walkmesh which allowed enemies to aggro through walls in the Black Vulkar Base (Lower/Garage) on Taris
  • Prevented the mechanics in the Taris Black Vulkar Base (Lower/Garage) from attacking with their fists
  • Jumped the party and adjusted camera angles for the scene with Patrol Captain Dehno and the dead Wookiee in the Kashyyyk Great Walkway
  • Jumped the party for the scene with Zaalbar talking about his family in the Kashyyyk Great Walkway
  • Corrected facing issues for party member interjections when talking to Jolee outside his hut in Kashyyyk Upper Shadowlands
  • Changed camera angles, facing, and scripted actions in the finale cutscene of the Sandral-Matale feud in the Dantooine Sandral Grounds
  • Removed unnecessary Security UI from the village main gate in the Taris Undercity
  • Removed unnecessary Security UI from Zaalbar's jail door in the Taris Lower Sewers
  • Jumped the party, had them follow when showing the journals to Gendar, and herded ambient NPCs out of the way for conversations with Rukil in the Taris Undercity
  • Prevented the party accidentally (or on purpose) escaping into the Hawk when fighting Xor in one of the docking bay modules
  • Adjusted the position and rotation of one of the footlocker placeables in the sub bay of Manaan Hrakert Station that was sticking out into the middle of a walkway
  • Tried to ensure both of Malak's Jedi captives on the Star Forge Deck 3/Command Center played the appropriate animation, and prevented the player freezing at the end of the scene
  • Adjusted facing, camera angles, animations, and prevented the party running into each other for the Light Side ending escape sequence on the Star Forge Deck 1
  • Made the Sith Master face Malak at the start of the second cutscene about the invading Jedi in the Star Forge Deck 2
  • Adjusted party herding, camera angles, and facing for companion interjections in the scene with the Sith Master and his Selkath apprentices in the Manaan Sith Base
  • Prevented an invisible placeable's name showing up in the Feedback panel after the comm messages from Canderous in the Leviathan Prison Block and Hangar
  • Made sure the shot length of Bastila and Carth being tortured because of a defiant PC in the Leviathan Prison Block matched the animations
  • Adjusted facing, animation timings, and started the cell forcefield closed during Jolee's scene when he is the jail breaker in the Leviathan Prison Block
  • Corrected facing, adjusted camera angles, and wrangled party for scene of Shaardan terrorising students in Korriban Dreshdae
  • Jumped the party and herded ambient NPCs out of the way for conversations with Gendar in the Taris Undercity
  • Made the Republic soldier killed by the exploding barrel on the Endar Spire Command Module die immediately
  • Adjusted and locked the facing of the judges and the player during the post-Hrakert Rift trial in Manaan Ahto West
  • Corrected the deactivate SFX for the Star Map placeable declared in the placeable sounds 2DA
  • Ensured that the Star Map in Manaan Hrakert Rift ran the appropriate animation and then closed afterwards to match the other maps
  • Jumped the party into a better position for the scene with the Duros conservationist in the Tatooine Czerka Office
  • Fixed distorted UVs for the bridge lights in the Dantooine Grove and Sandral Grounds
  • Tweaked the Star Map sequence in the Korriban Tomb of Naga Sadow to utilise the animation changes made for the scenes on other planets
  • Removed the quest update pop-up between the Star Map sequence and the conversation with Jolee in the Kashyyyk Lower Shadowlands

Changes/Updates/Revisions

• Revised the function order for the script that triggers the Star Map cutscene in the Dantooine Ruins to (hopefully) prevent a potential sequence break
  • Revised the pre-Leviathan scene on the Ebon Hawk to properly hide Carth's equipped mask
  • Adjusted the trigger script for the Saul showdown cutscene on the Leviathan Bridge to strip Force Speed from Bastila and the player
  • Prevented Zaedra playing her ambient animations in the background while speaking to Gadon in the Taris Hidden Bek Base
  • Corrected the config for the torture scene in the Leviathan Prison Block to properly assign static cameras on nodes where they were missing
  • Revised the conversation for the rep in the Tatooine Czerka Office to finally prevent her line being spoken off-screen when Force Persuaded (for real this time)
  • Herded the party for the conversation with the rep in the Tatooine Czerka Office to ensure correct static camera framing
  • Tweaked party member facings and hid masks for the Griff and Greeta conversions in the Tatooine Czerka Office
  • Added additional party jump for Matrik convos in the Taris Lower City Apartments (East) when wearing a Sith disguise to prevent an endless black screen
  • Corrected some additional offscreen party member interjections in the convo with Matton in the Kashyyyk Landing Pad
  • Revised Jolee's joining script in Kashyyyk Upper Shadowlands to improve visual consistency and jumped party for his conversation
  • Addressed player's facing after one of Bastila's interjections during the first meeting with the Council in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave
  • Corrected post-Leviathan scene Carth romance checks
  • Removed the ported TSL blue male Twi'lek appearance and reverted the sole use of it in the Taris Lower City Javyar's Cantina back to vanilla green
  • Replaced the higher resolution N_CommF07/M07 textures with the correct versions (renamed N_CommFD01/MD01)
  • Made some further tweaks to the intro of the cutscene of the Sith Master in the Unknown World Temple Main Floor
  • Fixed an additional HK line when talking to the Storyteller in the Tatooine Sandpeople Enclave
  • Renamed and converted two MP3s to proper KOTOR VO format (fake WAV header)
  • Appended ExclusiveColumn flags to all added 2DA rows to prevent duplicates
  • Moved some loose LIP files from the Override to Lips folder MOD injection
  • Adjusted the appearance of Calo Nord's thugs in Manaan Hrakert Rift to reduce clone NPCs
  • Switched both of Gana Lavin's appearances on Taris to the Asian Commoner that she used in Upper City South to prevent a clone issue with Sarna in the Upper City Cantina
  • Added hiding of equipped masks and weapons during the conversation with Griff in the Tatooine Sand People Enclave
  • Streamlined the disguise stripping function used in the Tatooine Sand People Enclave, since it could potentially lead to crashes
  • Made sure the player couldn't skip through the "Attack them all" dialogue in the Tatooine Sand People Enclave, which would reveal the party's disguises being stripped
  • Tweaked the scene in the Kashyyyk Great Walkway when Zaalbar is not in the active party
  • Made sure that the Hidden Bek door guard in Taris Lower City also reoriented after conversation
  • Switched Vandar's dialogue edits in the Dantooine Jedi Enclave to a straight DLG replace rather than patching to streamline the install process
  • Corrected the head assignment for the added appearance fat commoner white male 03
  • Moved relocated Jedi loot (originally from Hrakert Station) to the Sith Master's personal footlocker in the Manaan Sith Base
  • Revised previous duplicate pass card fix in the Black Vulkar Base (Upper) to make it simpler and actually install it properly
  • Further tweaked the scene when entering the Unknown World North Beach for the first time to keep the Rancors from wandering off
  • Made some further facing tweaks to the scene with Gurney in the Taris Upper City South medical clinic
  • Corrected a mistake in the Tatooine include function that failed to properly set the global for wearing the Sandpeople disguise, merged vanilla functions into scripts requiring them
  • Fixed broken walkmeshes in edited Ebon Hawk room models that were causing rendering issues for some players
  • Changed some older DLG edits from Override dumps to module injection
  • Reverted the unintentional spawning of a duplicate stunt Canderous when he wasn't the chosen jail breaker on the Leviathan
  • Made some further tweaks to the torture scene in the Leviathan Prison Block to address facing, camera angles, and the scene transition fade-out/in
  • Plugged another hole in the Ebon Hawk mesh in the Leviathan Hangar Bay
  • Added back a missing PlotIndex adjustment that somehow got lost from an earlier fix to Motta the Hutt's dialogue in the Tatooine Swoop Registration
  • Corrected broken config block for the Gamorrean ambush recording speaker
  • Updated scene with the receptionist in the Manaan Sith Base to make sure she faced in the right directions as intended and make party members attack when combat started
  • Further tweaks of the central room of Yavin Station to fix some lightmapping issues around the walkway window frame
  • Condensed a script hijack for the scientists in Manaan Hraakert Kolto Control down to a single vanilla replacement
  • Further adjusted some facing, camera angles, and player positioning during the confrontation with the scientists in Manaan Hraakert Kolto Control
  • Added some camera angle tweaks to the Sith standing in the doorway in the interrogation scene in the Taris Upper City North Apartments
  • Tweaked post-battle scene with Bastila in the Taris Swoop Platform to make sure Brejik's corpse doesn't despawn and the player watches when Bastila loots it
  • Removed a missing starting conditional script that was gating off most of Jolee's branch with Elora in Manaan Ahto West
  • Made some further party herding and facing tweaks to the final post-battle scene with Xor
  • Fixed some ropey shading around the eye sockets of the Asian male head, added fixed versions of the two texture variant models
  • Applied eye socket shading adjustment to previously edited female commoner heads
  • Added the missing templates that were preventing added triggers spawning in Korriban Dreshdae
  • Changed the removal of the Dark Jedi corpse and its loot in Manaan Hrakert Station to a less intrusive implementation, refactoring the GIT's creature and placeable lists
  • Revised the adjustments to the scene with Lashowe in Korriban Valley of the Dark Lords, including making her properly loot the holocron from the Mother's corpse as per developer intent
  • Ensured that the initial triggered conversation with Nilko Bwaas in Manaan Ahto West was synced correctly with the fade-in
  • Added an extra failsafe animation to try and prevent Bastila freezing after the conversation with her messenger Malare
  • Disarmed stunt Canderous when he wasn't the chosen jail breaker in the Leviathan Prison Block
  • Changed the camera angles for the brief scene when Bastila finds her father's holocron in the Krayt cave in the Tatooine Eastern Dune Sea
  • Further adjusted the camera angles in Jolee's messenger conversation with Davin
  • Tweaked Hendar's post-fight actions to cancel him out of combat if he survives the Rakghoul in the Taris Undercity
  • Streamlined Tatooine OnEnters by pushing functions out to the include, made further revisions to the Sand People disguise fix to hopefully prevent it from failing to fire
  • Prevented a player freeze and jumped the party to prevent companion pathing issues during the Murder Mystery quest in the Dantooine Grove
  • Made further changes to the scene with the surrendering Vulkar in the Taris Black Vulkar Base (Upper) to prevent the camera clipping inside him when the player was too close
  • Corrected alterations to the scene for the Star Map in the Tatooine Eastern Dune Sea that were causing the animation for the final map to glitch out
  • Corrected alterations to the scene for the Star Map in the Kashyyyk Lower Shadowlands that were causing the animation for the final map to glitch out
  • Tweaked the interrupted date night scene in Taris Davik's Estate to make sure the slave girl could be seen running out
  • Prevented Zaedra freezing on the switch to Gadon and better masked the party setup during the first scene in the Taris Hidden Bek Base
  • Changed camera angles when Griff switches between Mission and the player in the Tatooine Czerka Office
  • Adjusted the party jump for the Dantooine Ruins Star Map cutscene to match the map's new position in the centerline of the room
  • Extended the stealth belt check fix to the entrance trigger that has a war droid fire a random barkstring in the Korriban Tomb of Marka Ragnos

• Like 3

Admittedly this is a silly critique, but after cloning the repository, I noticed that the "twilek_m05" files are still in the tslpatchdata folder. But you decided against including that head (the TSL blue twi'lek), right? You never know what someone could do with that <1mb of space freed up 🤓