Sign in to follow this  
CrisG

How do I get permission to read things?

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I have been a member here for some time and active in modding for the games for years.

I get a notice when i try to click on links in posts saying I am not authorized to read things. how do i get that status?

Glad to see progress is continuing, I don't have TSL on Steam is there any way to get 1.3 of the Droid Planet?  I would like to see it but i own both the first ed box set of the game plus GOG version and would rather not buy yet another version.

Thanks.

CrisG

i get a notice when i try to click on links in posts saying i am not aurhorized to read things. how do i get that status?

What were links were you trying to access?  Can you provide a screenshot of this happening?

Glad to see progress is continuing, I don't have TSL on Steam is there any way to get 1.3 of the Droid Planet?  I would like to see it but i own both the first ed box set of the game plus GOG version and would rather not buy yet another version.

Knowledge crowns those who seek her.

Hi Sith and thanks for the reply it was several links in posts here, and also access to the info on the current state of the Droid Planet add on that i got that message from.

thanks for the link

cheers

CrisG