MainCharakter

How to show diacritical marks?

I want to translate some mods into Polish, but i can't use diacritics. I've tried couple DLG editors, but diacritics always changes or disappears. Maybe some1 can explain it?

I know that's possible, but idk how to do this. Plus uncle google doesn't want to help :/

Most of the DLG Editors probably don't treat Unicode properly, I imagine. One that could potentially work is using TLKEd (found in the TSLPatcher download in the Modding Tools section of Downloads) to edit the dialog.tlk and dialogf.tlk file.

For that to work, you'd need to go into the DLG files, add each of their lines one-by-one into the dialog.tlk file, and then update the entries/replies in the dialog.tlk file to point to the entry in the dialog.tlk file. That would also make future translations/corrections easier if need be.

They don't appear correctly (or at all) in DLG Editor, but they work fine in game. So just don't worry about it.