Sign in to follow this  
JasonRyder

Ebon Hawk ID Signature Quest Loop (Game-Breaking!!)

After I fought my way to the Ebon Hawk after Goto captures the Exile, I speak to Tien Tubb to change the Ebon Hawk's ID Signature and choose which two party members to board Goto's yacht, I get the cutscene of the Ebon Hawk being pursued by Goto's vessel. Then a cutscene of the Zhug Brothers discussing the Exchange's meeting with the player and that they will take the ship and party members hostage. I then end up outside the Ebon Hawk and when I try to board it, it gives me a message saying "You should change the ID signature before leaving Nar Shaddaa. Try the repair shop near this landing pad." I go back into Tubb's shop and can ask him about changing the ID signature and he asks for a blank card, which I no longer have. 

Here are the mods I installed 

TSL Restored Content Mod 1.8.5(with M4-78 1.2)

Bao-Dur's Head Model Neck Fix 1.0

Bao-Dur's Charged Armor

Bastila's Robe 3.0

Canon Exile Head

Class Clothing Fix

Darth Sion TFU Style

Dustil Restoration (added content version)

Extended Enclave 2.3

Handsister Fix

HK-47 Polished

Invisible Headgear

Jedi Robe Stat Boost

Kotor Save Game Editor

Liskis Restoration

Mabari Armorweave

Movie-Style Dark Side Transitions

Nar Shaddaa Hidden Complex (The problem might be here, since it also edits something on Nar Shaddaa)

Neutral Side Mod

Playable Dopak

Player and Party Underwear

PMHH01 Fixed

PMHH01 to Mullet Man

Prequel-Style Robes

Realistic Maintenace Officer Reskin

Remove Force Power Restriction By Armors

Remove Alignment Restrictions-Robes

TSL Hak Pad (and booster pack)

Unique Upgradable Clothes

Visas Dance for Vogga

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

After Atton, Mira, and T3-M4 fight their way to Tien Tubb's Repair Shop to modify the Ebon Hawk's ID Signature and talking to Tien.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

4-CD Version. US Version.

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

Yes

5) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

Yes

6) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

No

7) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Described above

8) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

After speaking to Tien Tubb about modifying the Ebon Hawk's ID signature after T3 finds a blank card in Vogga's Warehouse. I select which party members to board Goto's yacht and a movie of Goto's Yacht pursuing the Ebon Hawk plays. Then a cutscene of the Zhug Brothers discussing the Exchange meeting with the Jedi and their plan to take the Ebon Hawk and the party members hostage. I must note that this cutscene played twice: Once after Visquis' invitation and then after changing the Ebon Hawk ID signature.

9) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

Yes

10) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes

11) Have you tried starting a new game?'

No

12) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 8.1

13) What language is your game set for?

English

14) Are you playing this on a laptop or a desktop computer?

Desktop

That seems quite likely, yes.

But you also list KotOR Savegame Editor as a mod, which it isn't, so the question remains: What did you do with KSE?

Improper use here could also cause issues like this, although the incompability suggested by N-DReW25 seems more likely.

That seems quite likely, yes.

But you also list KotOR Savegame Editor as a mod, which it isn't, so the question remains: What did you do with KSE?

Improper use here could also cause issues like this, although the incompability suggested by N-DReW25 seems more likely.

You're probably right, but I do remember using the previous version of TSLRCM with the Nar Shaddaa Hidden Complex Mod.