Kexikus

MOD:Full Jedi Council

Somewhat bad timing on my part, but after much wailing and gnashing of teeth I finally managed to get my remapped version to compile without looking like a Cthulhuian horror, if you are interested in another retexture with a sane UV layout.

There are two versions. At one point I was playing around with keeping the original hands to see if that fixed some of the problems. Seeing as my hand UVs admittedly suck, I figured I might as well keep the old hands as an option.

TSL_Vima_Sunrider_Clothes_Remapped_UVs_T

http://dpmods.wheb.org/files/kotor/tsl/[TSL]_Vima_Sunrider_Clothes_Remapped.7z

I didn't do it for this version, seeing as you won't notice in a seated NPC, but I figured for a player-wearable mod the backflaps should probably be changed to dangly meshes. They are a bit static as-is.

Those look a lot more usable than the old UVW maps, but I don't think I want to go through the trouble of redoing the texture for a background character that's seen for less than a minute in total. But it's definetly nice to have for someone who'd like to bring Vima into the game as an NPC with more content.

Forgive my ignorance but does your mod add the unused lines from that scene back into the Trial?

Forgive my ignorance but does your mod add the unused lines from that scene back into the Trial?

No. The only dialog change is a small bit of dialog that explains where the 7 added Jedi ended up.

No. The only dialog change is a small bit of dialog that explains where the 7 added Jedi ended up.

Perhaps that's something for your next update.

Perhaps that's something for your next update.

Maybe for a second mod but restoring dialog is not the goal of this one. Ideally it should be included in TSLRCM anyway as it's restored content.

Fan voiced? How's that done?

Also is the robes K1 or TSL a change just for this module? 

Being if I pick K1, in the rest of the game do they wear their TSL robes?

Fan voiced? How's that done?

Also is the robes K1 or TSL a change just for this module? 

Being if I pick K1, in the rest of the game do they wear their TSL robes?

T3 answers the question, so no fan voices here.

And yes, the robes are only for this module. No other part of the game was touched in this mod.

• Like 1

I feel like I should mention the default brown K1 Robe texture and model is in TSL's Assets, however, the red, blue and black robe textures aren't so you could of used the brown texture as a base to make the red and blue robes instead of the nemo robe texture.

Maybe for a second mod but restoring dialog is not the goal of this one. Ideally it should be included in TSLRCM anyway as it's restored content.

Noob question but what is the restored content in this?

the robes are only for this module. No other part of the game was touched in this mod.

Perhaps another mod could be made where you change the Vrook, Zez Kai Ell, Vash and Kavar to have the robes in this mod for the other modules instead of their default TSL Master Robes?

I feel like I should mention the default brown K1 Robe texture and model is in TSL's Assets, however, the red, blue and black robe textures aren't so you could of used the brown texture as a base to make the red and blue robes instead of the nemo robe texture.

It is? Damn.... Where?

Noob question but what is the restored content in this?

Nothing in this mod is but Sith Holocron asked if I restored some lines from the trial scene. (I don't know what was cut there.)

Perhaps another mod could be made where you change the Vrook, Zez Kai Ell, Vash and Kavar to have the robes in this mod for the other modules instead of their default TSL Master Robes?

I've no interest in such a mod so I won't be the one doing it but feel free to do so. It's really only an appearance.2da edit and maybe some edits to their .utc's.

The K1 robe is the large model for body I, seeing as TSL only uses medium. Only the female texture remains in the TSL assets as I recall, but it works for both sexes. You may want to look at the silver robes mod I posted, as that has some UV fixes.

Nothing in this mod is but Sith Holocron asked if I restored some lines from the trial scene. (I don't know what was cut there.)

From Wookieepedia:

The Council's Alternate Lines - During the Jedi Council hologram, there are three lines of alternate dialog from the masters concerning the awaiting echo from Malachor V and Revan's influence.

and 

Cut content also includes more lines from the trial scene, in which Vash said the Jedi had played into the hands of the enemy when they let the Order be split in the Mandalorian Wars, and that the only chance to know what had happened to Meetra Surik and what the future lay in store for her, was to let her return to Malachor V.

However . . .

[R] The Councils Alternate Lines - During the Jedi Council hologram, there are three lines of alternate dialog from the masters concerning the awaiting echo from Malachor V and Revan's influence.

They are restored with TSLRCM so never mind.

Is there a way to get rid of the hologram overlay on this scene?