Sign in to follow this  
VarsityPuppet

TOR Style Loading Screens

thumb-bc6d851ea9cc29335cdedad2db20781d-star-wars_-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii_-the-sith-lords-1_7_2017-5_08_10-pm.png

File Name: TOR Style Loading Screens

File Submitter: VarsityPuppet

File Submitted: 07 Jan 2017

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

A VARSITYPUPPET MOD

TITLE:
- TOR Style LoadScreens for TSL

DESCRIPTION:
This mod changes the load screens to make them look more similar to the loading screens from The Old Republic

INSTALLATION:
- Drag the files into your Override.

COMPATIBILITY:
- Due to the way I structured this mod, this should work with Concept Loading Screens and any loading screens added by TSLRCM or any expansion mods.

CREDITS:
- Bioware
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- GIMP
- Fred Tetra + KOTOR Tool

Click here to download this file

• Like 1

Oh wow! This is great, even though I dislike TOR- anyways; one question.

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/363-realistic-nar-shaddaa-skybox-mod-loadscreens/

How does it affect mods of that nature that change the pictures? Will they be overwritten? 

As I see yours changes the borders mostly and font. 

Completely compatible!

I designed the mod in such a way that you can use any load screen prior and the game will "overlay" the TOR load screen on top of the old ones. Minimal work for me and presumably infinite compatibility!

Completely compatible!

I designed the mod in such a way that you can use any load screen prior and the game will "overlay" the TOR load screen on top of the old ones. Minimal work for me and presumably infinite compatibility!

Excellent! Perfection is not a word I use lightly but apt here. 

I love the K1 loadscreens and hate the TSL loadscreens. I always thought that SWTOR loadscreens are nice because they're more like K1 - this loading progress line does have a box like in K1 and there's a kind of an old TV filter. The only things I miss are those fancy macrobinocular things at the sides. When I first played KotOR, it was at the visit to my cousin and it was only once, because my cousin lives far from me and I visit him rarely. The first game I actually played continously was SWTOR (there were times when I played it even at nights, then I stopped, and when I went to my Jedi Sage again to finish his storyline - I stopped playing him on Hoth, and I got to Tython, IIRC for some storyline purposes, I just stood at front of the Jedi Temple and started listening to the Tython music and dying from nostalgia), so SWTOR loadscreens satisfy me enough.